No announcement yet.

mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that a good thing or a bad thing stab?
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I don't see anything stating we're the best. Just that we're capable of laming up pub 0/1 even with Levs gone. If you don't like it, try hunting us. But when you do that, we will have won by disrupting basing. $$$ GG.
      Originally posted by vubinspiran
      I hate X very hard.

Comment

We never said we are the best. We may have said we are the lamest, it's really funny how pissed you guys seem on these forums. I'm havin fun in pub like I have done for 3 years now, like we care if part of the people on here don't play pub, it seem like those of you who don't are doing the most pissing and moaning on here. It truly breaks my fuckin heart hearin you guys cry. Cursing us fuels our retarded nature :P

G f'n G
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
          I don't see anything stating we're the best.
          Originally posted by bounty*killer
          We never said we are the best.
          -----

i had almost 600 bty in shark yesterday thanks to IZOR
          Monday night i had 568 bty in shark $$$

Just hunt us in swarms of 6.

You may get lucky.
          As long as we are around, your days of pure pubbing are over.

$$
          Originally posted by Ice_Weasel
          Well, Izor and I and a few others including Renge and Guanobot OWNED the whole public.... With a shark with over a 1200 bounty.. we had the entire public chasing us, not to mention half the <ER>'s....
          Originally posted by Ice_Weasel
          Evoce = ez, thanks come again...
          If it weren't for these sissies we wouldn't have anyone to own.

Comment

Don't try to argue that these quotes don't say you're the best. They clearly state that you and your "crew" think that you are superior and better than everyone else that plays pub.

Comment

We never said we are the best. We may have said we are the lamest, it's really funny how pissed you guys seem on these forums. I'm havin fun in pub like I have done for 3 years now, like we care if part of the people on here don't play pub, it seem like those of you who don't are doing the most pissing and moaning on here. It truly breaks my fuckin heart hearin you guys cry. Cursing us fuels our retarded nature :P

G f'n G
              A: See the post directly above yours.

B: Sure, you may think that lots of us are pissing and moaning but check this out: Ever since Shark Terring was first brought up on this thread, over half the posts have been from YOU guys. As much as you think people are whining about it, it's clear from the numbers that you guys are flapping your gums about it a whole lot more. Heck, this has already spread to three threads. Of course, if ruining basing in pure pubs gets your fires going, I guess that pressing some buttons does too. Whatever turns you on; just don't talking about how pathetic you feel everyone else is being.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                Don't try to argue that these quotes don't say you're the best. They clearly state that you and your "crew" think that you are superior and better than everyone else that plays pub.
                All of this is turning out better than i ever thought.

sigpic

Comment

BOUNTY*BIN LADEN

Jason, if priv freqs are removed from pure pub because of us and our lil shark terr gig, it will be even more humorous. If a handfull of lame players can bring about a major change in game play, then i guess we have more power then ever (lameness owns)
                  OMG IF WE GIVE UP OUR FREEDOMS, THE TERRORISTS WIN, O TEH NOE

Please stop flattering yourselves. People have been calling for the removal of priv freqs from pure pub long before you fruitcakes came along.
                  Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

All of this is turning out better than i ever thought.

You didn't reply to Troll King's post because you know he's right.

Comment

Ok to answer troll,

ok guilty as charged bout braggin, and gum flappin

guilty of lamin and spoilin fun

guilty of thinkin we are above other pubbers

guilty of being a twat

guilty of owning you suckers
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, dude.

Of course, it only takes a cursory look at people on these forums who have also once taken such joy. You're in good company.

Comment

As I see it, all TW players are inferior to humankind, so being supirior in TW actually means that you're a reject of humankind!

Me and my african brothers laugh at you low lifes... HAR HAR .. We're having such a fun time, it could almost be comparable with the Pallies parties where all the pale, fat, sweating virgins laugh in a coire to concreteshitnards very funny fake chat logs!!

Comment

choir*
                            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                            X