Fix ?go javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix ?go javs

You know I used to love playing ?go javs all the time, unhosted of course. But now it sucks because your scores aren't saved. Save the scores because it's more fun that way.

Nothing worse than going 50-0 and then signing on the next day and being 0-0 fuck that shit (note: I have never gone 50-0)
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

I'm with Mayo. Fix that shit. I remember when Lou and I would have contests to see who could reach xxxx points first. Yeah, we were often going into quadruple digits. ?go javs was our pub. :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Fix ?go javs

Originally posted by wax
      Agreed
      if you dont agree, you are an idiot. That's that
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I don't understand whos brilliant idea it was top STOP doing it. It should never have been stopped, all it did was piss off the jav faithful (mayo, jase, me, leg, fon, and countless others, dating back to annux and lou)
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

That's not a full agreement, you're half an idiot, that means your IQ is like 5.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            I don't understand whos brilliant idea it was top STOP doing it. It should never have been stopped, all it did was piss off the jav faithful (mayo, jase, me, leg, fon, and countless others, dating back to annux and lou)
            I believe it wasn't anybody's decision to specifically stop recording recs in ?go javs. A while ago, all arenas were set as default to NOT remember personal recs for reasons unknown by me. So now, the task is to recognize which arenas are those that had a community which thrived on recs, and make it known that they need to be reset to remember recs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
              That's not a full agreement, you're half an idiot, that means your IQ is like 5.
              As opposed to 10.

I'm in accord with mayo.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

The issue was about bandwidth or something, but I say, take out a few of them rocks around the pub arenas which will compensate for the saved scores in ?go javs ^___^
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  The issue was about bandwidth or something, but I say, take out a few of them rocks around the pub arenas which will compensate for the saved scores in ?go javs ^___^
                  Err, wouldn't that mean that all 1000+ players would have to redownload the map for a change that they won't notice?
                  People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

We're arguing for the ?go javs arena here, Save pubs for another day thanks.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

he has a point.

Comment

do it

Comment

I do miss playing for rec in ?go javs. I use to spend hours in that arena, now I spend around 15 mins. Its not very much fun anymore. Did recs really take up that much bandwidth? or was there another reason?

-Legionair
                          4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                          4:dll> YES
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                          4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                          4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                          4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                          4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Well my guess on this is that it takes up to much bandwidth and that is not good, PriitK has to pay more etc. And he doesn't afford paying more and more all the time. That's what I think.

Comment

Someone a while back made a little calculation on how much bandwidth scores would take and it was something stupidly small

I spend 90% of my SS time in ?go javs and I would love to see the scores back to permanent. If people want there score reset, why not enable scorereset in that arena (And have it automatically disabled when hosted).

Also: Bring back shrap

~E
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X