squad accpetance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad accpetance

Would someone tell me what the fuck is lnx's problem?

He states the he will no accept digitale as a squad, because of double squadding.
    I explain to him that thats not a issue which even a monkey could understand and he still refuses. Then when i get to a deeper question (if a squad has different members with different captians why would should the whole squad be not accepted cause of a few memebers who probably dont even use thier old profiles anymore and how does double squadding effect the intgerity of the game anyway?) when actual intellegence is required to answer these questions, he ignores me. This conveys that lnx actually has shit for brains cause why would someone enforce a rule when they dont even know what the rule stands for!. And how is ignoring someone when they ask decent questions the mature response a moderator takes?. Obvioulsy lnx cant handle being a mod and should be replaced with someone that is a bit more competent maybe a monkey from the local zoo will be more fitting!.

I suggest someone accepts this squad now, or at least explain to me with reasoning why you shouldnt accept this squad. And dont give me names to talk to either cause no one is ever online all you mods, syops and other fuckers are afk all the time. So you solve this problem now! Im sick of all these mods like lnx who have no common sense and probably spend thier time popping pimples off their forehead at a computer like a 15yr old all day!. Which would explain alot by the conversations i have with all these mods.

You've been told your squad has double squadders, whether those are squaddies with unused profiles or actual active accounts on other squads is a non-issue, as the rules clearly state that a squad found with double squadders will be barred from TWD. It does not require ANY intelligence to understand that having two profiles under different squads is going to get you in trouble, and it is your job as squad captain to make sure your squad is legal before applying to TWD.

I'm VERY surprised that you can post and bad mouth lnx about not having any common sense, and not understand why it is your job, not the league ops, to handle YOUR squad's double squadders. League access is a privilege not a right, you follow the guidelines for entry or you don't play.
    Last edited by wadi; 02-23-2004, 11:57 AM.

Comment

You're going to get miles with an attitude like that.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Just curious, but why is a squad like his being banned from TWD for double squading, a squad i never even saw b4. YET a squad like PUMA and others who are known double squaders and more well known for it, are still in TWD? Im jsut curios, nab the bigger guys b4 the little ones. And Is the squad just dissolved? or are the people punished also?
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Being not accepted isnt being banned from TWD, cig.
          Eventually we're working on the things that will make it doublesquadding unlikely, but it does take some time to do so.

And the issue of this squad, should be removing the unused profiles from the squads they were in. It's something the captain and his players can solve, so please do so before asking this stuff on the forum. Lnx gave a good reason not to accept your squad.
          Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Re: squad accpetance

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
            Would someone tell me what the fuck is lnx's problem?

He states the he will no accept digitale as a squad, because of double squadding.
            I explain to him that thats not a issue which even a monkey could understand and he still refuses. Then when i get to a deeper question (if a squad has different members with different captians why would should the whole squad be not accepted cause of a few memebers who probably dont even use thier old profiles anymore and how does double squadding effect the intgerity of the game anyway?) when actual intellegence is required to answer these questions, he ignores me. This conveys that lnx actually has shit for brains cause why would someone enforce a rule when they dont even know what the rule stands for!. And how is ignoring someone when they ask decent questions the mature response a moderator takes?. Obvioulsy lnx cant handle being a mod and should be replaced with someone that is a bit more competent maybe a monkey from the local zoo will be more fitting!.

I suggest someone accepts this squad now, or at least explain to me with reasoning why you shouldnt accept this squad. And dont give me names to talk to either cause no one is ever online all you mods, syops and other fuckers are afk all the time. So you solve this problem now! Im sick of all these mods like lnx who have no common sense and probably spend thier time popping pimples off their forehead at a computer like a 15yr old all day!. Which would explain alot by the conversations i have with all these mods.
            There was this guy at my high school junior year that was really nerdy and pretty fat, and there was this other nerdy guy that was really skinny, and this short ugly nerdy girl, and they all sat at the same table for lunch, right? And once, the skinny nerdy guy pulled the ugly nerdy girl's chair out from under her when she was going to sit down. So, the super nerdy fat guy, who apparently likes the nerdy ugly girl, gets SUPER pissed at the skinny nerdy guy, and literally picks him up by the neck and slams him against the cafeteria wall, and says "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO A GIRL AGAIN!!!!!!" and then he drops the skinny kid, and the skinny kid is all curled up in a ball on the cafeteria floor, struggling to breathe, and then the cafeteria monitor, or whatever comes up and is like "what happened here?" and the whole nerdy kid table blamed it on the skinny kid for some reason, so he got in trouble. Anyway, that was one of the funniest things I had ever seen in my entire life, and in honor of the fat kid enforcing so well, we called him The Enforcer for the rest of time. Are you that guy? Because that'd be awesome.

On a side note, the short nerdy ugly girl never ended up falling in love with The Enforcer apparently, because word on the street is that she fucked two completely different nerds at the same time and The Enforcer got super pissed, but I don't think he enforced on her.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

first of all wadI!, im not the squad captain im just a member so responsibilities you mentioned dont apply to me.

Secondly you imply i have no intelligence, where in fact you fail to see my whole argument. The fact is rules are made to implement a better environment for society, i fail to see (even if you are able to prove that double squadding exists) that it hinders the integrity of the game infact i actually find the contary i think double squadding will be benefical to all (as long as the captain isnt double squadding) because this allows more dueling to take place as more squads mean more duels but more importantly better availabilty for players because if one squad doesnt have enough members online he can use the other squad. Also the reason why lnx is such an idiot is because he bases his thoery about double squadding on unfounded assumptions. Where in fact players in this squad have siblings who use the same computer so therefore its almost impossible to prove doublesquadding exists.

Also you havent answered my question about why this rule is implement and your response to the fact that lnx ignored me! Also league access should be available to all and to all squads therefore it should be a right. I suggest you people to get down from your high horses and recognize that cant enforce stupid rules without some comeback from intelligent people. And if your comeback is then "maybe we shouldnt have a league at all" then i would agree if your gonna make ridiculous rules and dont explain them to the public then the responsibility of handling leagues should be placed in other hands!.

Dimboy2 i have just one response "if you live with apes its hard to be clean!".

Also if what Cig Smoke says is correct then that is just pathetic of you guys, clearly you people cant run a simple league and this is proof. I suggest you get people who are more mature, have more common sense and more life experience to run the show. Or at least democractically implement rules and not by a dictatorship style.

Bleen lnx didnt give me a proper reason, thats why i went to the forum.
              Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 02-23-2004, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Are you really this stupid or are you just trying really hard?
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

uhhh facetious are you sure your not remembering past events from your own life. Its funny how stupid people are, by the trigger of a common name you automatically assume its some guy you know. Hint: the world does not revolve around you. I live in a country named Australia, where my school didnt even have a cafeteria and any bitch that would touch me knows where shes gonna get it, so i think you might be mistaken.

Err Azhran if you have nothing of substance to say then dont say it at all.
                  Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 02-23-2004, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                    Err Azhran if you have nothing of substance to say then dont say it at all.
                    Listen to your own advice. The double squadding issue is older than your time in TW. I strongly suggest you think the issue through a bit more, you may even want to check out the rules threads on these very forums, before deciding you're the spring of all knowledge on what quantifies a "just" rule.
                    Last edited by wadi; 02-23-2004, 12:50 PM.

Comment

If lnx didnt gave you a reason, then I just did.
                      Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

err wadi, how bout responding to my arguments. I know it requires thinking but i think you can do it!. Or maybe you dont have the intelligence for it so you lash out in unwitty insults. Please... state something intelligent so i may be able to respond im trying to make a difference here. Your just a hinderence.

Wadi ive first logged in 5 years ago before all this league shit. Also a definition on what a rule is, is common knowlege i dont need some geek on SS forums telling me that OK. All my points follow common sense just think about it.
                        Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 02-23-2004, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Wow, this Australian is combative.
                          None too bright, but combative nonetheless.
                          I doubt facetious needs me to say this but,
                          The location under your name on the left is blank,
                          Super Genius. He was asking, not informing.
                          Your attitude reeks of being too dense for your own good.
                          Trench Wars is a game, for free.. run by other people,
                          nothing.. NOTHING here is a right.. they own it, put their
                          time into it, establish the rules, and if you want to abide
                          good deal, fun for all. Not even the pubs are a "right"
                          Everything is a priviledge.
                          I'm new here and common sense about doublesquadding
                          (and I just figured out what that term meant with this thread)
                          says to me:

1) It gives a person an unfair two bites to place in the league.
                          2) It gives a person an unfair ability to possibly wreck one
                          squad in placing to help his/her other squad.

There are probably more but as I said, that was just the common
                          sense "Oh.. well.. yeah" things I came up with.

-Sarien
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Ewan> Did you sue them?
                            THE ENFORCER> Who?
                            Ewan> School
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

This is the stupidest shit ever. Make it a strict ONE TWD account limit per machine. 99% of people that will have 2 TWD names on the same computer will be doublesquadders anyway, not 2 siblings playing on the same computer.

Also, about your idea of doublesquadding actually IMPROVING the league is absolute bullshit. Would it be fair if some famous hockey player was allowed to play on 3 seperate teams? Of course it wouldn't. If you allow people to play with more than one squad, it completely ruins the balance of the league.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X