Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never.

Comment

Alright, is it just me, or does Sarien post exactly like Ara? You know, the short line wrap? I swear... Ara's aliasing on the forums!
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Well for all you people on the edge of thier seats, it seems as if digitale did get accepted.

So screw you guys im going home!!!!!

PM to all those dicks that crossed my path on this forum, please dont msg me again.

Comment

Hi there THE ENFORCER. I don't think you know how to handle lnx's job. So if you don't know, how can you judge what he did is right or wrong? You can't, kind of simple isn't it. You're just speculating of what it could be or something. Plus the age of him does not matter.

-Leaf

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            Alright, is it just me, or does Sarien post exactly like Ara? You know, the short line wrap? I swear... Ara's aliasing on the forums!
            I think it comes from hitting return just before the end of this
            little box dealie rather than let it just line wrap to the size
            of everyone's display. Force of habit from writing texts
            in programs and on machines that didn't have linewrap:
            Namely Typewriters when I learned to touch type almost
            13 years ago.

And about your sig:
            Guaranteed to blow your mind, Anytime.

-Sarien
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I've never had a problem with twl or twd when I was squading...so was Cops and Ender. We did at least explain to staff before hand. Maybe you should have tried that ENFORCER or taken this up out side of the forums, really it doesn't do your cause any good or this forum.
              Last edited by Kolar; 02-24-2004, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                Hi there THE ENFORCER. I don't think you know how to handle lnx's job. So if you don't know, how can you judge what he did is right or wrong? You can't, kind of simple isn't it. You're just speculating of what it could be or something. Plus the age of him does not matter.

-Leaf
                Leaf, i think the age will matter in a way.
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  uhhh facetious are you sure your not remembering past events from your own life. Its funny how stupid people are, by the trigger of a common name you automatically assume its some guy you know. Hint: the world does not revolve around you. I live in a country named Australia, where my school didnt even have a cafeteria and any bitch that would touch me knows where shes gonna get it, so i think you might be mistaken.
                  lmao, unbeliveable

ps: I knew you weren't the guy from face's highschool, I know you are really dirty harry

SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                    I think it comes from hitting return just before the end of this
                    little box dealie rather than let it just line wrap to the size
                    of everyone's display. Force of habit from writing texts
                    in programs and on machines that didn't have linewrap:
                    Namely Typewriters when I learned to touch type almost
                    13 years ago.

And about your sig:
                    Guaranteed to blow your mind, Anytime.

-Sarien
                    Heh, Queen is the shit. I hear you about having to return on every line though. When I was doing Java programming in emacs on a Sun workstation, we had to make sure every line was no more than 80 characters.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                      I didn't read all of this, I just wonder who this newb is
                      Da1andonly for ownage.

Comment

Re: Re: squad accpetance

Originally posted by Facetious
                        There was this guy at my high school junior year that was really nerdy and pretty fat, and there was this other nerdy guy that was really skinny, and this short ugly nerdy girl, and they all sat at the same table for lunch, right? And once, the skinny nerdy guy pulled the ugly nerdy girl's chair out from under her when she was going to sit down. So, the super nerdy fat guy, who apparently likes the nerdy ugly girl, gets SUPER pissed at the skinny nerdy guy, and literally picks him up by the neck and slams him against the cafeteria wall, and says "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO A GIRL AGAIN!!!!!!" and then he drops the skinny kid, and the skinny kid is all curled up in a ball on the cafeteria floor, struggling to breathe, and then the cafeteria monitor, or whatever comes up and is like "what happened here?" and the whole nerdy kid table blamed it on the skinny kid for some reason, so he got in trouble. Anyway, that was one of the funniest things I had ever seen in my entire life, and in honor of the fat kid enforcing so well, we called him The Enforcer for the rest of time. Are you that guy? Because that'd be awesome.

On a side note, the short nerdy ugly girl never ended up falling in love with The Enforcer apparently, because word on the street is that she fucked two completely different nerds at the same time and The Enforcer got super pissed, but I don't think he enforced on her.
                        Thats gotta be some of the funniest shit ive read in awhile, keep up the good work.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
                          TWD Roster rule # 6.
                          A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.

TWD Roster rule # 7.
                          If a player is found to have multiple nicks on multiple TWD squads (doublesquadding), he'll get banned for an amount of days, and removed from both the squads. Depending on the involvement of one or more captains with the doublesquadder, the entire squad might get their rating reset to 900 and banned for a number of days.

Seems like easy enough rules to understand and follow to me. I think when the bots and web site work is done, TWD is going to be like TWEL. Only one player name rostered will be allowed per computer.
                          Ty 4 kjw, i hope when the new bots come up, this will be in action,then all the double squadding will stop
                          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Well u probably cant stop it all, but u can limit it alot more then it is now.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Wait, Face maybe you're just remembering something that happened in your life. And somehow that is supposed to be an insult.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by slf
                                but they have the same IP. unless they go by MacID
                                How do you propose capturing the MAC address unless the server's on the same network? You're aware that some networks don't use MAC addresses, right? (side note: Most modems don't have a MAC address.)

For more information, refer to the OSI model.

Comment

Working...
                                X