Just an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea

This may have been brought up before, if so i didn't know about so whatever.

A little while ago i was thinking of making a squad, the main reason i gave up was because after typing ?squadowner (place whatever cool squadname here) about 100 times, i realized it would take forever just to find a name.

Alot of squadnames have been taken, good ones, the problem is - they died a few years ago, and the squadowner stopped playing SS.

I was just wondering if it would be possible for the staff or whoever to take a look at this, and maybe squads/squadowners that haven't been on for over a year or 2, should be dissolved by the staff. Of course people may agrue to leave certain squads alone, and thats fine, but maybe it's time the squadnames that were used by some guy 2 years ago for a week, should be cleared up for the newer TW players.

like i said just an idea.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=9564

Comment

ah, well just wanted to find out for myself - thanks for the linkage :P
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I think it's high time someone puts together a quick-n-easy little "new to the forums" guide, in which we could explain things such as proper use of the quote and edit buttons, basic forum etiquette, and last but not least, how to use the oh so marvelous search button. If only people would take a moment to search for the topic they're about to bring up for the umpteenth time, the world would be a better place.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Or at least, a list of topics that have been thorougly covered and links to those threads.

Comment

I'm guessing people are looking at me for this? I would but I really can't be arsed at the momet, it might appear in the future but if someone wants to beat me to it then gopher it
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I found Subdue..thats a good name...or STi...or whatever..lol. Or wait...what squad did we meet on?
              _-Tri/p_

Comment

Working...
              X