This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please?

i dont know what i did to get banned on feb 15th but it was for a month i was going to wait on it but im bored on weekends so if some one could lift it because i didnt even d o anything for it to happen ban id 6646 ty
    whatever floats your boat

If you have done nothing wrong, email ban@trenchwars.org. Include your ban ID number and login name(s) in the mail.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
      i dont see why i get a fkin month ban for when my friend came on and wnet on my bob123123 name and did something that got a ban till march 15th please do something
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Re: Please?

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
        i dont know what i did to get banned on feb 15th but it was for a month i was going to wait on it but im bored on weekends so if some one could lift it because i didnt even d o anything for it to happen ban id 6646 ty

Comment

thank you for reminding me that the next two weeks are going to be more pleasant than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
            thank you for reminding me that the next two weeks are going to be more pleasant than usual.
            1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
            Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
            Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

For the 8 MILLIONTH time. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BRING UP A BAN. Use the email!

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
              X