Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything you ever wanted to say about the new forums megapost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kim
    Is there even a function now that shows the top 15 posters on the forum?
    If there isn't then its a good thing, competition for posts means random shit posted in threads and more bandwidth used
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• You just don't want everyone to see that you'd be on the top of the list, Mike. I'm not one to talk though. I think I'd be number two or three.

[EDIT]
      Haha, I just realized you can sort the member list by number of posts. Here's the top five and their number of posts.
      • ZeUs!! - 2,945 posts
      • Jason - 2,507 posts
      • Troll King - 2,489 posts
      • Mayo Inc. - 2,296 posts
      • dimboy2 - 2,069 posts
      I was dead on with my assumption.
      [/EDIT]
      Last edited by Jason; 03-04-2004, 03:53 PM. Reason: I like 3's.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• One minor issue:

The names of the thread starters appear right below the topic title on the thread listings. And when you look for posts you haven't read yet, there's that little handy icon that appears before the title. The problem is that there doesn't even seem to be a pixel of space between that little icon and the person's name. Several times now, I've tried to click on updated threads only to find that I've actually just clicked on the tiny link just beneath what I wanted.

I don't know if this is just because my eyesight is going with my advanced age, or a sign that the resolution on my mouse isn't very good, but it is another reason why it was better before when the thread starters had their own column.

Comment

• i preferred the old one

Comment

Working...
          X