Rules????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules????????????????

THE ENFORC>can u make an announcement for wbduel?
    Parasect <> no, sorry
    THE ENFORC> y?
    Parasect <> i'm not allowed to do that
    THE ENFORC> y?
    Parasect <> i don't know :/
    THE ENFORC> who made that rule??
    Parasect <> i don't know
    THE ENFORC>wot if i got 8 ppl in wbduel could u start it?
    (Parasect <ER>)>yes
    THE ENFORC>so then thats stupid u can start is but u cant advertise it?
    (Parasect <ER>)>yes

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Roger <ER>:
    (RoboHelp)>Staff is not allowed to advertise for wbduel. If you already have enough people, then a staff
    (RoboHelp)>member can start the bot up for you.
    THE ENFORC>there isnt enough ppl so i want u to advertise
    (Roger <ER>)>and we dont do that
    THE ENFORC>y?
    (Roger <ER>)>because we simply aren't allowed.
    THE ENFORC>rules are placed for a reason,i simply want to know that reason
    (Roger <ER>)>i dont think you should know

THE ENFORC>wots the difference in me advertising it to my friends and u advertising to the public?
    (Roger <ER>)>im not going in circles with you. You have the answer
    THE ENFORC>no i dont!,y? just tell me
    THE ENFORC>is it cause u dont know?

How come the people regulating the zone and apply rules dont even know the reason why? How come i cant get a straight answer to my orignal question why cant ERs make public announcements for wbduel? Why should i not be allowed to know the reason why rules are implemented? please someone respond if you know the answers to these questions....

I think it has something to do with it not being hosted
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

So, its still part of TW and therefore comes under control of all that help with the zone.

Comment

I dont agree with the Enforcer, in fact i think he is a prick, however on a number of times there has been advertisements by upper members of staff for 8 V 8 basing in go base early in the morning to get base running. Why cant the same be done for wbduel? I dont think it should be allowed in ?go base and not in ?go wbduel. I do understand this issue about rules and how a host can not advertise and then not host but surely something like in elim can be done where a message is sent out at the end of a game saying Wbduel is starting in ?go wbduel.

Feel free to bitch about my suggestions below.
        Makelele> whos camping
        Sumpson> mitch
        KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
        Lemar> mitch
        Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

[QUOTE=End]I dont agree with the Enforcer, in fact i think he is a prick,

How mean!

Although End might be on to something, in Choas Zone you can type !spam to one of the duelbots and they will send a message like "Need Players in Duel" and you only can send a spam every like 5 minutes. i think this would be a good idea in wbduel, base....
          Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 03-02-2004, 09:32 AM.

Comment

The problem is only 10 or 16 people get to play in ?go base or ?go wbduel games. Doing an ad to get more people is not fair for the other 40-60 people who might show up wanting to play. Kind of simple huh? Would not be a problem for those other junk zones to do an ad because they don't have 700 people playing

I've always been able to bounce around a few selected arenas and get people when needed.
            "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
              The problem is only 10 or 16 people get to play in ?go base or ?go wbduel games. Doing an ad to get more people is not fair for the other 40-60 people who might show up wanting to play.
              Would it be possible to add another module to the wbduel bot so that I can set the # of wb'
              s per team, that way i could make it 10 vs 10 wbduel if i like, just an idea, thnx.
              P.S. Good to be back in staff =)
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

That kinda eliminates the purpose of wbduel, if you make it 10v10.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
                  The problem is only 10 or 16 people get to play in ?go base or ?go wbduel games. Doing an ad to get more people is not fair for the other 40-60 people who might show up wanting to play. Kind of simple huh? Would not be a problem for those other junk zones to do an ad because they don't have 700 people playing

I've always been able to bounce around a few selected arenas and get people when needed.
                  Its all relative, instead of just having one wbduel have two or three going at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                    That kinda eliminates the purpose of wbduel, if you make it 10v10.
                    I Guess so =(
                    P.S. Mattey ruines all my fun
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                      Its all relative, instead of just having one wbduel have two or three going at the same time.
                      You cannot give a bot commands while being in a different arena, how can you start all 3 at the same time, you cant you would need more than 1 host.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver
                        You cannot give a bot commands while being in a different arena, how can you start all 3 at the same time, you cant you would need more than 1 host.
                        Obviously their will be different bots in different arenas!e.g duelbot1, duelbot2.... Also you can use the same host for all the games, all the host need to do is start it! Infact you dont even need a host if they enable it so you can send the start commands directly to the bot.

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
                          Then why are hockey, proball, and tournies allowed to get zoners?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                            Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
                            How about you stop being an ass so you can actually make some friends?

Comment

You're silly. Go and advertise it yourself, the rule is here because if you advertised it

1) It would waste a good advert for a proper event.
                              2) 40 people would turn up and only 10 could play.
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...