Freezings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezings

Does anyone have the game freeze when too many people join an arena? Like for example ww3 when suddenly 100 mexicans pop into the arena... I will be running away and suddenly the game freezes for a second, and then either I have to terminate the game, wait for 5 minutes til my game resumes and I get DISCONNECTED, or I have to restart my computer because Continuum doesn't free the graphics page to display anything else.

I get this only when lots of people join at one time... If I just join a game that is huge then its ok, but when too many people join I get constant freezes.

(My comp is more than enough to handle continuum.)

it happens to me too.. i just press ctrl alt delete and close it, but it sucks if i'm in elim or something :/ never figured out why it does it. it happens if im in any arena, not just because theres lots of people in it. if you got a lot of programs open it might freeze up the comp, cuz I know if I have winamp on it messes it up sometimes

Comment

You have a bleep-bleep-tuut connection?
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Yeah winamp might be it. I am always listening to the Pixies at high volume.

Comment

Sometimes when I play ELIM, just when it goes GOGOGOGO... I get disconnected... happens rarely, but why? weird...

Sort of funny and ironic... GOGOGOGO... to disconnect...lol

Comment

Originally posted by sourthyme
            Like for example ww3 when suddenly 100 mexicans pop into the arena...
            rofl...add another 200 mexicans and it sounds like my family reunion.
            Last edited by Subjugation; 03-16-2004, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X