No announcement yet.

Help Me.....i'm Meelllltttiinng!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know that you lived in Brooklyn Lunch.

For someone that lives in Brooklyn so close to server with cable service you lag a whole lot =P. You use Cablevision Optimum Online?

Comment

I use Time Warner Cable, ie Roadrunner with aol. I don't lag usually, just last 5 days.
      -L3

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
        Therefore I'm sure it is problem on tw's servers end.....I hope.
        Why the hell would you hope that? It'd be harder to fix for you AND it'd screw a lot of other people too.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

I usually have at least .5 .5 but I never lag like I do. If your spyware stuff isnt updated, update it. I hadnt updated it in a while and I was getting random pop-ups, so I updated it and I hate 20 different new pieces of spyware.

Comment

Ok, issue was solved, even before cable guy came to my house and said there was no problem. The huge lag mysteriously disapeared and therefore was probably fixed on an unknown end, ie tw server.

Thanx for all your help again, but I'm back in business and looking forward to some tw carnage. caio.
            -L3

Comment

hmmm... wth? I always have 60, 0.1%, 0.0% ... and ppl always complain that I lag like a mofo... I r not underemestanding.
              MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
              Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
              Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
              MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

Working...
              X