Continuum has caused an error in <unknown>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum has caused an error in <unknown>

I dont get it, what can I do to fix, this whenever I click the Subspace icon it always says this, ive already tried deleting everything to do with subspace and then reinstalling it and that doesnt work so is there a pactch out there or something that I can download to get it run again?

wait

actually, now, I can get into ss, but i cant get into an zones, now it says that same thing as when i try to get into the zones that it did when i just would even try to open up ss... suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Tock
      actually, now, I can get into ss, but i cant get into an zones, now it says that same thing as when i try to get into the zones that it did when i just would even try to open up ss... suggestions?
      The problem just changhged to it saying that there is a problem with : DSOUND.DLL

Comment

Tech Support knows!
        Greets,
        Roger

Comment

Download and reinstall DirectX 9.0b. If that doesn't work, try updating your soundcard drivers.

As a last resort, you could disable sounds in Continuum through the main menu Options section.

I am pretty sure it's a problem with direct x, more specifically the sound part.
          sdg

Comment

if not, it may be a virus which screws up your DirectX, make sure you run an up-to-date anti-virus program.

Comment

What version do you have d/led .38 or .39?
              1:Warthog> IMPORTANT NEWS: Big changes on the way in TWD! Bots now die in only 30 minute incriments!

7:Ikrit> hrm, I think my stepsister and her boyfriend are having sex atm
              7:Ikrit> sounded like headboard of the bed was hitting wall repeatedly lol
              7:Demystify <ZH>> lol @ ikrit
              7:Demystify <ZH>> walk in the room
              7:Ikrit> lol!
              7:Ikrit> she locked the door :-X

The only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dicitionary

Comment

Working...
              X