How do u upload a ScreenShot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u upload a ScreenShot

sorry dont know where to post this, i searched the board i couldnt find out how i can upload a screenshot into my msg

thx for ur help
    1:timQ> omg, Shenmue is so cool that if he and 348 hot (I mean damn hot!!!) girls went to some room all the girls would be ice-cold in a minute

Either you can press the link to get to the section directly [Link].
    Or you could press on this [Link] to get trenchwars and search for "Screenshots".
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

I think he meant, "How do I insert an image into my forum post?"

Dark Shadow, first you must have the image uploaded onto some webspace somewhere. There are a ton of free services out there that will host images for you. The only one I can think of off of the top of my head is VillagePhotos. Once you have the image hosted somewhere, to insert it into a forum post you must use the img tags. First you use the opening img tag, which is [img]. Then you put the URL of the image. Then you put the closing img tag, which is [/img].

So, for example, I might put [img.]http://www.whatever.com/my_image.gif[/img.] to place the image my_image.gif into my post. Please note that you do not need those periods inside the img tags. I only put them there so the forum wouldn't think I was actually trying to insert an image.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

To the Help section!
        Greets,
        Roger

Comment

Now J, it might just be me, BUT: Village Photos doesn't seem to allow remote linking or at least it didn't the last time I tried.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            I think he meant, "How do I insert an image into my forum post?"
            perhaps.
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              Now J, it might just be me, BUT: Village Photos doesn't seem to allow remote linking or at least it didn't the last time I tried.
              Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. VillagePhotos was the only thing I could think of though. I'm sure you'd get a ton of hits if you just Google 'free image host'.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X