Silence is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    This has actually been a pretty fascinating thread, minus Rab's "contributions"

In before Rab tells Qan to ban me too
    The free exchange of opinions, facts thoughts,and ideas is always infinitely more interesting and healthy for any community.

also

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/healt...udy/index.html

I even went to faggot CNN for your source TP
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

The free exchange of opinions, facts thoughts,and ideas is always infinitely more interesting and healthy for any community.

also

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/healt...udy/index.html

I even went to faggot CNN for your source TP
      Couple things:

First of all this study is based off of effects on children in utero. By that argument, fish is poison too because of how the mercury levels affect fetuses.

Second, I can't speak for everywhere, but 0.7 mg/l fluoride is considerably higher than what is put into the drinking water here. They say that's the optimal level of fluoride in the article, but it's higher than what we have here by a longshot.

Third, somebody please screenshot this. Wark just posted a link from CNN citing a scientific study conducted in Canada. The fucking sky is falling !!!!!!
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Also, I'm not hell bent on fluoride either way. But for the levels we used in Denver, the paranoia was hilarious. There was a public forum thing every year, and there would be people that would show up legitimately dressed in fucking aluminum foil, because they claimed fluoride was a mind control drug that the government put in the water to control the minds of everybody. It was one of the more entertaining days of the year when I worked there

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Triple post, go fuck yourselves.

ffe he might find this conversation interesting. Not the water part, but the previous parts

Comment

Top 1 anime character is Alexander Anderson prove me wrong by the way
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Also, I'm not hell bent on fluoride either way. But for the levels we used in Denver, the paranoia was hilarious. There was a public forum thing every year, and there would be people that would show up legitimately dressed in fucking aluminum foil, because they claimed fluoride was a mind control drug that the government put in the water to control the minds of everybody. It was one of the more entertaining days of the year when I worked there
              I wouldn't say mind control per say but I would definitely say there is a global push towards lowering IQ and removing masculinity with pharmaceuticals, phytoestrogens, fluoride, social pressure, and lowering the quality of breeding stock in general. I think it is fairly clear that there will be a push soon for a one world government most likely brought on by the collapse of the dollar as the reserve currency. The powers that be don't want a population smart enough to find out who their masters are while smart enough to do menial tasks to keep them comfortable.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                My ignorance? Jews are largely worse than nazis being behind the wholesale slaughter of more white Christian's than the amount of Jews killed during the holocaust that we can apparently never hear enough about. They use their influence with the US to force us into proxy wars where our soldiers die in lieu of themselves. Their are many politicians in the US with dual citizenships that work to get funding for Israel over helping their own constituents and they can be found in the highest reaches of the federal reserve spreading their usury. They push for the replacement of natural populations in Europe and have for decades (Kalergi Plan) while themselves enjoying an ethnostate. Theres plenty of reasons I can provide on this and every occasion where you faggots want to say I'm racist.
                The Israel lobby is undoubtedly powerful in the US, but it's not the case that Israel pulls the strings and the US dances. The two are almost inextricably linked, and serve a purpose for the other.

The US makes a great deal of money via arms sales, its largest industry. What is the best (or, really, only) advertisement for weaponry? War. The US is now in a state of perpetual war, by design, and yes, Israel is involved in that and a crucial component in propping that up, but is by no means the sole reason for it. Israel is not some nefarious boogeyman a proud white Christian like yourself can point at so that you may wipe your hands and take no blame. Terrorists have proven to be the most fruitful crop of the modern age, and the US cultivates them expertly (with the help of Israel). The US is the greatest threat to peace in the world in 2019, and everyone but the citizens of the US seem to understand this.

As for whose soldiers die, it's a mistake to think that anyone other than the soldiers' families care. Those profiting from wars do not. And certainly, the citizens of the US do not. "Thank you for your service... chump!"

War is no longer an acceptable news story, so we are not at war. Remember the Vietnam War? The media coverage was instrumental in bringing it to a close. Remember the first Iraq War? You could hardly go 30 minutes without seeing footage of missiles being fired off over patriotic music. These days? Nothing. Silence. News agencies can't or won't pay for foreign correspondents to give it any palpable reality, so we talk about war in abstract headlines that bore everyone before they've even read to the end of the sentence.

Something close to 30,000 bombs dropped in a year (thirty THOUSAND). Thankfully, the US is not at war! I think they must be dropping them into the sea.

Nearly the only people who care enough to stand up against war and war profiteering these days are soldiers and former soldiers. Almost everyone else is either unaware or making too much money at the thing.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

I'm not going to lie, that was very well said Qan and I have a lot more respect for your opinions after reading your post. You are right Israel/Jewish people aren't the root of our problems although I do think they play an integral role in many of our military conflicts, including the recent false flag on the oil tanker. Our largest problem is the central banking system. Look at all of the coups we have attempted and wars we have been involved in, they are almost entirely against countries that are not a part of the global banking system that's being established. Race, politics etc are generally a blinder for the larger picture which is what terrifies me. Their is a slow boil happening as most of the world is forced into a banking system that is one of the core reasons behind the destruction of our freedom and liberty. That's what I am saying really, we live in a world where both parents have to work and pay never even touches inflation. The middle class is being gutted financially and what possible reason is there for it? Most people can't be there to instill their morals, values or nationalistic tendencies to their children. You take over education, and use it as a propaganda tool to create cancer in the host nation. It's disgusting, and it has been occurring for decades. That's why I feel the way I do about most of these issues to be honest.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                  X