Time to relocate server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to relocate server?

Lag problems for many players in the game don't seem to be going away. If they are in fact just some bad hops around the server could we just relocate no?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Yet again, another night I can't even play because of packet loss. Matchbot just kicks me out.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I increased my internet speed AND got a VPN to try and help with my issues. Talked to someone online and tried different protocols with the VPN and nothing worked. It actually made it worse. Now with my wife's brother moving in with us and sucking up our wifi with his PS4 and gaming PC I'm pretty much over trying to enjoy this game. Everyone flies around like Brokenfist on my screen and tank 60% of my R1 shots. I have to miss at R2 range to get a kill. Only thing that works is R3 and R4 range, but I'm not trying to be one-dimensional.

Comment

Today's ?lag:

PING Current:30 ms Average:30 ms Low:20 ms High:40 ms S2C: 4.5% C2S: 0.0%

(10 seconds later)

Comment

This is a major problem and I agree that something needs to be done. If the issue is money I'm sure we could solve it.
          Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
          Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
          mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
          Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

With Ease Wirah Death+
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Y'all act like you're special.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

It might be too early to tell but I changed ISP's, which use the same lines I had before. The only difference is the path to the server is different. I live in Ontario, the old ISP sent me to Toronto then to the server. The new ISP sends me to Quebec for some reason then to the server. This SEEMS to send me around whatever the bad hop is by the server. With the new ISP I have 0.0 0.0 % packet losses, and it maxes it out 0.1 once in awhile.

I changed nothing else on my end. I have only been with the new ISP for 4 days though so this may be too early to judge but if this is the case, it might be a good idea to relocate the server to avoid the bad hop that many players and getting caught in.
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Working...
                X