TW Logo > vBulletin Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Logo > vBulletin Logo

So I was thinking instead of the vBulletin logo at the top, you could maybe slap this up there until a better, more official one is made in its place. I may fool around with it more later on and see if I can make something sexier myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sk1frmZ.png
Views:	108
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1353786

The white spacing around the black circle should be transparent so hopefully its not too bad on any of the forum themes. I use the red/black theme if it matters.

too tall, messes with the layout
    altho I agree with replacing the logo, preferably with something less tall than the default one

Comment

Originally posted by Dennys View Post
      So I was thinking instead of the vBulletin logo at the top, you could maybe slap this up there until a better, more official one is made in its place. I may fool around with it more later on and see if I can make something sexier myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sk1frmZ.png
Views:	108
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1353786

The white spacing around the black circle should be transparent so hopefully its not too bad on any of the forum themes. I use the red/black theme if it matters.
      True, we never ended up changing it.

An image that is 171x42, the original size, is recommended so as not to mess too heavily with various themes.

I'm sure if you made up something of that size, Wirah could put it in. For reference -- just a simple drop-in replacement of the file: https://www.fastcomet.com/tutorials/...in/change-logo
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        too tall, messes with the layout
        altho I agree with replacing the logo, preferably with something less tall than the default one

Originally posted by qan View Post

True, we never ended up changing it.

An image that is 171x42, the original size, is recommended so as not to mess too heavily with various themes.

I'm sure if you made up something of that size, Wirah could put it in. For reference -- just a simple drop-in replacement of the file: https://www.fastcomet.com/tutorials/...in/change-logo

It could be resized a bit smaller if need be. I don't have any stock TW logo pics to go with. Nabbed that one off the Twitter acc. I may try to make one that just says Trench Wars without any other graphics.

Comment

Working...
        X