This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul's Abuse Needs to Come to an End

I know there's literally 0 active upper staff members in this zone but that is not an excuse for letting this guy abuse all the time with no repercussion. I have seen him consistently kill games of mmr that aren't in his favor and block players who are trying their best but underperform on his team but he will let them go 0-10 when they are against him without blocking them. It's really not ok and driving people away from the game and I hope there will be an investigation launched into his abuse because it's every single day and won't be hard to catch.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

time to obey book of Acts
    just kidding, find the truth, i don't know
    agnostic here i guess

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
      I know there's literally 0 active upper staff members in this zone but that is not an excuse for letting this guy abuse all the time with no repercussion. I have seen him consistently kill games of mmr that aren't in his favor and block players who are trying their best but underperform on his team but he will let them go 0-10 when they are against him without blocking them. It's really not ok and driving people away from the game and I hope there will be an investigation launched into his abuse because it's every single day and won't be hard to catch.
      Pretty much what happened to me, but thanks to him I met a famous and wealthy streamer and became best friends with him. Rest is history.

Comment

Bump. This has caused me to just log off, not that that’s any loss to the zone/game or anything, but I imagine there are others who do the same. Kinda a bummer when game is over half way through just for this bozo to kill it cause he’s losing badly or some idiot on his team got hunted out quickly.

ps…you know it’s an issue when beam of all people creates a forum post about it
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
          It's definitely peak comedy to see beam of all people saying this. It's well-known across MMR that beam frequently throws games to troll and ruin the game for everyone involved.

Comment

he fine.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	snip.PNG
Views:	207
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	1364175
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
              X