This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel/Palestine conflict and TW

Every one can and should be able to express their views and feelings, but when it turns into a anti semitic rhetoric it loses its moral quality...
    Last night Tuesday Nov/07/2023 I was in TWJD3 arena and posted a comment in pub chat "From the river to the sea, Israel is what you see!" and the comments came raining down with no common sense and ignorance.
    What was most shocking was a player who posted saying "I wish Hitler woulda took you all" and many of the players "loling" at it was just shameful...
    The shocking part was that a staffer actually went along with this and once I made a cheater call to report this specific player and this specific staffer, he leaked out my cheater calls in pub chat..
    Staff cant allow their own personal feeling interfere with staff duties..
    I spoke to a senior staffer and all he had to say was "hey hey, thanks for forwarding this. i've spoken to him about not leaking cheater/help calls from staff chat as it's against the staff rules"
    The first thing I was taught when I was recruited to staff was exactly this DONT SHARE ANY STAFF RELATED TOPICS WITH OTHER PLAYERS, help/cheater calls included.
    Did any staff actually take care of my cheater calls? i didnt get any response.. actually, i got a message saying "not to abuse the help/cheater calls or i will be silenced.
    Good day. ..

Whether it's racism antisemitism, sexism or most other isms it shouldn't be tolerated no doubt, a warning should be given and possible banable offense. Hate to have politics that's very derisive in our game to be honest.

Many things are happening in the world right now that affect many sides. Let Subspace be the place we can come to get away from the volatility of the world.

​​​​​​ Sorry about this experience Mossad.

#tok

Comment

Anti-Semitism is bad and will not be tolerated. We will investigate and handle appropriately. Next time, please use the twcomplaints "at" gmail.com email, it's a direct link to the SysOps who can appropriately handle your abuse complaint.

Going to close this before it turns into a big mess.

Comment

Working...
      X