What arena is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What arena is this?

If I remember correct, killed player goes in the "penalty" box and scoring a goal releases players from the box. I dont know if theres bigger versions of this but the one i played was good for maybe max 8vs8.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled01.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1365723
    "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

We just hosted this last night actually. Your drawing most likely represents ?go xdodgeball

Comment

Originally posted by Sprackle View Post
      We just hosted this last night actually. Your drawing most likely represents ?go xdodgeball
      Yes that is it, thx. It's in Zombie games category in ?go events, thats why i didn't find it. I wonder are all events listed there or is there a list of all arenas somewhere?

"Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

Pretty much all the events are there. It might be missing a couple in the last few years since it may not have been updated.

You can also reference this: https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...erver-download

If you wanted any event hosted while you're online, feel free to do a ?help host <event> to see if anyone's available.

Comment

I also updated the link Sprackle provided with links to an arena list (with game types) and bot modules that we use to host them in case that helps anyone find a lost event they're interested in playing.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            I also updated the link Sprackle provided with links to an arena list (with game types) and bot modules that we use to host them in case that helps anyone find a lost event they're interested in playing.
            NICE

Comment

Working...
            X