C++ Compiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerry
    Come up with fresh comebacks. The old ones are starting to get boring...

Some things are timeless classics. Besides, I thought the one a couple of posts before it was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      And if rhymes were valiums, I'd be comfortably numb.
      hey jason did scissor sisters say that or where does that line come from? :P

Comment

Sublime - Don't Push it.... right?

I thought it was the legends Pink Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
          Your retarded. Yes we checked google.. We found some but ..I said I would post on here and find out if any of you guys found anything good in the past.

oookay Jason im in the same fucking school you were in. Do you remember the macs? okay then you should know to stfu..
          Then say you checked google and wherever else you checked. Then next time you won't look like a totally ignorant twit. It's for your own good, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by epor
            Find a 350mhz imac running 8.2 and try it you ignorant swine. Flaming someone without knowing the full situation. Take your pills and gtfo.
            Then why not provide the full situation? Tell me. I flamed him since he flamed gerry before-hand. Taste of his own medicine perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
              you're boring....
              Isn't my fault, I'm doing a thesis on being boring.

Oh wait, no I'm not. So I guess we have something in common after all.

Nockm, if anyone deserves flaming, it's gerry. Just take a look at the crap he's spewed all over this thread alone, and try to say that they weren't justified in telling him his input wasn't wanted.

Maybe one day after gerry grows a set of balls and decides that he doesn't have to continually make up shit or find a fucking excuse for his shitty behavior, he'll stop acting that way.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Trolls will be trolls. It really is up to yourselves to mentally filter out the crap, nobody else will do it for yas

Comment

Flamed me because I flamed gerry? All gerry does is flame Except in this post he helped us out a bit. Thanks Gerry. And we got everything figured out so this can be closed. And nocm i said was going to rewrite it but i never got back to it... You are right I should of wrote the whole situation
                  Thanks for everyones help.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                    Trolls will be trolls. It really is up to yourselves to mentally filter out the crap, nobody else will do it for yas
                    I'm not done!

Nockm, you suck rtwhfdgrthgdfedver

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                      Isn't my fault, I'm doing a thesis on being boring.

Oh wait, no I'm not. So I guess we have something in common after all.

Nockm, if anyone deserves flaming, it's gerry. Just take a look at the crap he's spewed all over this thread alone, and try to say that they weren't justified in telling him his input wasn't wanted.

Maybe one day after gerry grows a set of balls and decides that he doesn't have to continually make up shit or find a fucking excuse for his shitty behavior, he'll stop acting that way.

You're the only idiot that think I was serious when I posted that thesis crap. Everyone else knew I was lying, and I even admitted to lying about that funny thread I started.

You take internet shit to seriously. Go out, and feel the wind, and the sun rays for a few hours. You need to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by epor
                        I'm not done!

Nockm, you suck rtwhfdgrthgdfedver
                        rawr!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X