X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army

Uh...

I just downloaded the new 2.4 version and it said it isn't a valid Win32 application.

What the hell, have any of you guys tried this yet?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

thats because you are a terrorist, terrorist
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

what the fuck you lookin at, exotic
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ilyander, you're out of control.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

squeezer ill fuck youi up dudeee

look what i can do: æ

fuck it im going to sleep. next monday is the 2 hour season finale of 24

Comment

ilyaz, did you read a life chaging thread again?
            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
            (:3=

Comment

nope not gonna try it untill they release a 2.4 patch

http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/patches.php
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Try downloading v2.3 and than afterwards just download the 2.4 patch for it.
                I play America's Army, and it's some hell of a leet game. I recommend it to anyone to download it and start playing.
                I do believe it's the best free online game ever. And it actually is even better than MOH online imo. Very realistic. Love it. Been playing it already for years, and mostly been playing on the same map. Never gets boring.
                So try downloading another version ... it's worth the time.
                7:Barton> hi tats
                7:Barton> still no smod?
                7:Barton> :(
                7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

You'd be better off without it, cuz if you do good you'll be kidnapped and put into the real army. Lord knows they need good intelligent soldiers. Umm, no offense to anyone.

Comment

I actually think that there are plenty of intelligent soliders over there now, a few are just taking out their negative feelings (not being able to go home, friends dying around them) on the prison populace. You shouldn't let the crmes of a few discredit the majority.

And if you were talking about something completely different, whoops :fear:
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Anything is better than MOH online because they never bothered updating the anti-cheat so about 75% of the players hack.

Comment

Awesome game....have been playing AA since 1st beta release.

Only thing that blows is how long you have to sit in the classrooms for getting your merits up on ranking.

Pipeline map is a good one...Bridge gets tiring...especially if ppl playing Bridge are clueless.

Have been playing w/no prob as well...not sure why your patch didn't work.
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                            You'd be better off without it, cuz if you do good you'll be kidnapped and put into the real army. Lord knows they need good intelligent soldiers. Umm, no offense to anyone.
                            I honestly don't think the army wants a bunch of computer nerds on the front lines trying to "circle strafe" and "bunny hop" down Baka Laka Daka Street.

Only once they make soldier androids that are controlled with mouse and keyboard.
                            DELETED

Comment

installed V2.4

got

"Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk."

i got 5.12gb free...
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                              X