Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to: Save Flash to .avi or equivalent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: Save Flash to .avi or equivalent?

I was wondering how you can do this if you can at all? Programs, links, etc* would be helpful, thx.
    DELETED

>Tech Support<
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Don't move it there, nobody ever looks in there .... fu kim.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        I was wondering how you can do this if you can at all? Programs, links, etc* would be helpful, thx.

http://www.mix-fx.com/tutorials/swf2avi-tutorial.html

Comment

This is how I do it on my Mac:
          I run the flash and capture it to avi with a screen cap utility called Snapz X Pro. I'm sure there's some sort of equivalent for PC.
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

LooooooooL!!

Use a converter

I usually go to download.com and then typte something like converter .swf to .avi
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

The converter works well, but I need to find a way to take flash videos which I can't download to a file - like at www.newgrounds.com
              DELETED

Comment

The converter works well, but I need to find a way to take flash videos which I can't download to a file - like at www.newgrounds.com

so basically you want to be able to save a file as, from a website that normally won't let you save, because it's a flash file..

let me see something..

I'll get back to you later

Comment

Find the URL of the actual swf file (You can normally find it by right click -> view source) and then paste it into http://www.bodytag.org/link/ to make it a clickable link that you can right click -> save target as
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                    Find the URL of the actual swf file (You can normally find it by right click -> view source) and then paste it into http://www.bodytag.org/link/ to make it a clickable link that you can right click -> save target as

Not if the directory is protected and won't allow you to retrive the file unless it's linked on a page within the directory.

Comment

Matt, try this:

http://www.flash-screen.com/flashsaver/

Comment

file, export, export movie (or just ctrl+shift+alt+s), save as type:"*.avi"

edit:i didnt try and aint gonna it but i assume itll work

Comment

You can always find the .swf file in your temporary internet files.
                          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Firefox time.

Ctrl+U to view page source, then use a download manager to download it.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

not entirely true. i think most people click "new posts" and just look at topic names. well...atleast i do. -_-
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X