Troubles with router

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles with router

Hi at all, i've a trouble with my router; i've configuerd all right (following instruction in the thread) but it continues appear me: "Connection to server lost"
    Why???

New router? You don't need to set up the router in a special way to play. If you can connect to www.google.com or the TW forums on that computer, that should be good enough.

When you start Continuum, do you see the list of servers go green and show the number of players?

Comment

setting up a router off a forum thread may have been your fatal move. what type of connection? Eg: pppoe, static, dynamic ect.

with default factory settings it should just "find" your connection no prob.

also, is there a setup disk that came with the router?
      is there a setup program built in to the router?
      what brand\model of router is it?

^answer those and ill be better able to help
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

I didn't nkow you had to configure your settings to play continuum... I have a linksys router and I only have to add some ports to the router in order to run a server...
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
        X