resolution problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resolution problem

when i lowered my resolution to 1280 to play in there its only showing like 640res. It works fine at 1600 and above.

any suggestions?

Are you talking about changing your main desktop resolution, or changing your resolution inside the client?

If you want to change the game resolution, you don't need to touch the desktop resolution setting.
    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Im talking about in game res. i normally play at 2056 res. but obviously here i have to play at 1280 max. so when i change it to 1280 its playing at like 640 or so, but it says the res. is at 1280.

Comment

What size is your monitor, and what type?

I found when I switched fromi a 15inch CRT to a 17inch CRT (both ran Continuum at 1280) that I originally thought the 17inch was running it at 1024 as everything looked bigger. It then dawned on me that I was horribly wrong.

I'm guessing you have a pretty large monitor if you were able to run it at 2056 resolution, so maybe you're just not used to how big it looks when it's at 1280 x 1024?

Take a screenshot (printscrn in game) and then go find it, open it in MS Paint and re-save it as a png, upload it to imageshack.us and post it here.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I had a similar prob in trying to play in 2560x1024 mode also. I run dual display, but when I tried to run max settings, I wasn't allowed to either. Apparently, that's an intentional setting that was added to level the playing field between people with larger viewing screens vs people with small ones. Anyway, there's really no solution to your problem, because unfortunately TW doesn't allow anything larger than 1280x1024.

Comment

Is that a picture of Saddam on the lower left there?
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Lol, you noticed that? Yea. I think that pic is hillarious. He looks so happy in that pic. It's so ironic compared to his political/military persona.

Comment

Eveyone Should Have Pic Of Saddam On Their Monitor

Comment

I actually used that as my Pokerstars icon, then I got harrassed by some player I knocked out in a tournament. He complained to P-stars management that I was a terrorist lover, so they forcibly removed it to avoid further controversy.

I guess some people really can't take a joke. :turned:

Comment

Working...
                  X