SS is devouring my cpu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS is devouring my cpu!

omgomg, it started today. Everything else is working normally as it should, but when I click on the Continuum Icon and connect to TW (sometimes it's after I connect to the zone, it lets me sit in TW mor a min or so),my cpu goes BOOM! (aka reboots for some reason.). Did some evil staff person did this on purpose? ;_;
    <insert some random logs here>

reformat your computer

or just try to uninstall cont, then run a bunch of spyware stuff..

Lavasoft Adaware
    Spybot
    Security Suite

Then try :

hijackthis
    and run a few anti-viruses

Then reinstall continuum.
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

you'd do anytrhing to get out of that RotW vs BNL match wouldn't you :P
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Naah, we'd probably take the lead eventually and win it if my cpu were't so ugly. So you got lucky ^.^ I won ww3 for Asia before!

Comment

you must've called crazi ez after you pwnt him in a tourny.. lt to be exact.. then he obviously owned your computer with his massive computer owning skills. i had a similar thing happen to me. coincidence? i think not!

Comment

The reason why your computer reboots is that a program is trying to do illegal instructions to your CPU (or any other hardware) that might do harm. The safety meganism is to reboot and kill any program so that no harm is done.
            It's already proven that Continuum doesn't do such a thing so it might be some other program running in the background.

First of all, I suggest you make sure you have the latest windows updates, latest drivers of your video card and directx (also via windowsupdate.com).
            Then, go by every program running in the background and try to shut it down. Try to start continuum and see if it works this time. If it does, then its positive that a program that you just closed was causing the problem. If it doesn't, try to run Continuum while having XP in safe mode.
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Ah, nothing works ;_; (except formatting the pc). So I guess I'll see you all when I'll buy another computer. byes ^^/

Comment

Rofl

Fusha: Did some evil staff person did this on purpose?

Judging by the way you speak.. I'm gonna give it to you the hard way..since you're so intelligent.

It was the mallefication of trybexian quadrapux, induced by the jagah cell disruptor.

Unfixable =(

Comment

i think u may have a virus or some adware this can stop continuum running

spybot should find and fix the prob http://www.safer-networking.org/
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Awwww. Now it alwasys reboots! x_X I can't even get to normal mode, can only sit in safe mode -.- It reboots in safe mod too sometimes, and it always reboots in normal mode right before to logon to XP screen...
                    Nope. Arleady tryed SpyBot (2times) and that Lavasoft thingie. Then ran my antivirus (Avast, 5 times, because of the reboots that interrupted). Still no luck ^.^ I guess staff raelly hates me..

Comment

check your settings for display and stuff. Try runnin in windowed :P
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Too late for that. My cpu agrees to work only in Safe Mode now ^_^

Comment

Have you tried looking at your hardware yet?

Check to see if your processor's cooling unit is working and not full of dust. That can cause it to over heat.

Make sure your ram modules are seated correctly. You may even want to take them out then put them back in.

Also check to make sure all the other cards are seated correctly.

If you can get into safe mode and it stays on, it's probably not one of these things, but you may as well take a look.

Also, this may work for you:
                          Goto control panel > System
                          Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery Settings
                          Unselect the automatically restart button.

This time when it tries to restart it should give you an error message instead. Write that down and show someone here...maybe they can then see what is up.

Comment

Well, I formatted my cpu. (2 times even). Didn't help. Guess it's hardware. oh well ^.^ And that blue screen message gives different things every time ;_;

Comment

hi fusha! maybe... um... nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X