Problems running cont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems running cont

Lately I've tried installing and playing cont on three different computers, but when I run the game after install the arrow just change to a load icon, and stays that way for a long time before showing a Fatal Error. I know that atleast the comp I'm on now is pretty decent in both performance and in setup. Is there something wrong with the files thats out on Trenchwars.org now or is it just me having bad luck going to 3 different comps with the same problem.

Has never been a problem for me to download and play Cont on my friends computers before. They just keep uninstalling it and I keep installing it. And I know that they haven't done anything specific to block out continuum.

What's up?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Hi Noah,

Hmm sounds fun where are you trying to do this at work? or at home.

has continuum been working on these pc's before?

Fair
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
    :eek:

Comment

All been home computers, nothing that cramps the line. This comp has had cont on it several times, and is used for some pretty hardcore WoW gaming. The others I don't know much about, not had cont on them before tho.

Just now, while typing this post, I got the error message from when I started continuum 5 minutes before creating this thread. Notice the time it took. (Around 25 mins between error and startup)

"Error"
      "Fatal error 0000012b"

It's exactly the same error as seen before, might be some other numbers/letters behind the fatal error, not ruling that out. I think it is tho.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
        Lately I've tried installing and playing cont on three different computers, but when I run the game after install the arrow just change to a load icon, and stays that way for a long time before showing a Fatal Error. I know that atleast the comp I'm on now is pretty decent in both performance and in setup. Is there something wrong with the files thats out on Trenchwars.org now or is it just me having bad luck going to 3 different comps with the same problem.

Has never been a problem for me to download and play Cont on my friends computers before. They just keep uninstalling it and I keep installing it. And I know that they haven't done anything specific to block out continuum.

What's up?
        Update to continuum # 39 or if u have that then downgrade to # 38

Comment

ok uninstall completly and then click start, then run, then type regedit. go into hkey current user, hen software, then continuum. then remove all the leftover shit, it almost sounds to me like its trying to open twice when you do it, so a previous uninstall may not have been successful. lemme know how that goes

edit: or just uninstall it and run a registry cleaner, should find the broken files
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Working...
          X