Converting m4a to mp3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
    iTunes supports whatever...obviously iPod's are fully compatable--but for her birthday we got my mom some off-brand cheap-o mp3 player (she wouldnt know what the hell to do with an iPod). its one gig and holds about 200 mp3s...problem is, most of my music that she would want (beatles, elton john, eagles, etc) isnt in the correct format. so...thats why.
    iTunes also lets you convert *insert audio type here* into mp3. Just right click on the song in your library and pick "Convert Selection to mp3."

Comment

I use 'Xilisoft Audio Converter'.
      Just downloaded a trial and used a cd-key to get it 'legal'.:fear:
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
        iTunes supports whatever...obviously iPod's are fully compatable--but for her birthday we got my mom some off-brand cheap-o mp3 player (she wouldnt know what the hell to do with an iPod). its one gig and holds about 200 mp3s...problem is, most of my music that she would want (beatles, elton john, eagles, etc) isnt in the correct format. so...thats why.
        honestly...who the fuck downloads songs in m4a format, every song i have is either mp3 or ogg

Comment

ImTOO Converter
          <3 TW Radio

Comment

.m4a or MPEG4 files are a standard file format in Nero. I like the MPEG4 compression and considering most MPEG4 formats are used in video and not Audio, I still like the sound when recording/encoding it for Audio purposes...regardless Nero converts the files to Audio standard format when burning to CD so there is no need for me to convert.

Money...you like the MP3 and Ogg compression you get from downloads? I would much rather have it as SHN or Flac if I was downloading from a source...just because of better compression and a lack of loss to the original content.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

lol i dunno about those files all i know is mp3 and ogg LOL and a few others

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                .m4a or MPEG4 files are a standard file format in Nero. I like the MPEG4 compression and considering most MPEG4 formats are used in video and not Audio, I still like the sound when recording/encoding it for Audio purposes...regardless Nero converts the files to Audio standard format when burning to CD so there is no need for me to convert.

Money...you like the MP3 and Ogg compression you get from downloads? I would much rather have it as SHN or Flac if I was downloading from a source...just because of better compression and a lack of loss to the original content.
                yea i got the flac plugins for winamp

but most stuff available to download in torrents etc is mp3 due to far smaller size.
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                  yea i got the flac plugins for winamp

but most stuff available to download in torrents etc is mp3 due to far smaller size.
                  I hear you on the torrent perspective. A large amount of the downloads I get are from archive.org or FurthurNET, if not from an actual bands site itself. They are mostly SHN, Flac, Ogg and so on.

As for Studio, I just record off of the Rhapsody player and that encodes to Mp4
                  May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                  X