X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum .39

http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showtopic=12976

Please Help and Give More Input.

Guest Posting is Enabled in the Tech Support forum, so you don't HAVE to register. It will be a highly moderated topic, so do as it says and no issues will come up.

Note to Mods: Please move this where it will be most seen by staff/tech support type people
    Ex-TW Dev / ER (Event Ref) / ER (Elim Ref)
    Former SSC Network Administrator
    SubSpace.co - SubSpace / Continuum Gaming Network

i hope they fix ce thing asap
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Great news.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

The guy is gonna get flooded with improvement possibilities from all zones. I hope he starts at the foundation of the problems, that is the cheating, before working on other things.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

1. Inability for people to run Continuum under Win XP
          2. Cheat Engine / Artmoney type cheats in game.

those are priority it seems.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I didn't know anyone had problems running continuum on xp.
            While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
            Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro View Post
              I didn't know anyone had problems running continuum on xp.
              There are problems with Continuum's built in anti-virus functionality. The .exe will not load if it thinks it has been modified by something external. Although this is a good defense to some viruses and some hacks, it causes a major problem: Continiuum seems to read an Anti-Virus's on-acces scanning as something trying to modify the exe and so it doesn't let itself run.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

lol i have never had cont problems with xp ^^ and somebody tell priitk to GET MORE CHATS! 10 isnt enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                  lol i have never had cont problems with xp ^^ and somebody tell priitk to GET MORE CHATS! 10 isnt enough lol
                  I think the chat limit is a limit on the SSC biller not in continuum. I may be wrong.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                    There are problems with Continuum's built in anti-virus functionality. The .exe will not load if it thinks it has been modified by something external. Although this is a good defense to some viruses and some hacks, it causes a major problem: Continiuum seems to read an Anti-Virus's on-acces scanning as something trying to modify the exe and so it doesn't let itself run.
                    I was horribly horribly drunk when I wrote this (All I remember is that it took a while to type). I am very impressed and proud at my ability to post coherent, helpful messages when that drunk.

Comment

Yes, continiuum is proud to have you.
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                        I was horribly horribly drunk when I wrote this (All I remember is that it took a while to type). I am very impressed and proud at my ability to post coherent, helpful messages when that drunk.
                        Im drunk when im posting this, exciting yes yes! : ). Well I hope they fix that problem, that when you run Continuum your comp will just start lagging and you have to reboot it and then you try to run with different user booya still doesnt work it stinks : (. Last year was going for a lj match but SS didnt work on a friends comp it sucked seriously, Yeah could be that comp has 200g anime on it or something well anyways that problem is evil. To another problem any else of you have been having the same problem I have, My internet is working fine until when I open Continuum and play for a while my whole internet crashes. Umm I should add this to SScentral forums tomorrow I guess...
                        (Paradise)>dj sage
                        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                        1: Dynasty> LOL
                        1:vue> LOL
                        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

It's funny if anyone thinks this is ever going to happen in the next few years.
                          sdg

Comment

Working...
                          X