Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman Pro (best spyware program)

hey hey,

Wanna get rid of spyware then this probably the best program for it.

Downloads and installs automaticly known and thrusted antispywareprograms, such as NOD32, CWShredder, Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, Spy Sweeper, Ewido Micro, Spyware Doctor, Spyware Blaster, Windows securityupdates, hotfixes for unpatched securitysleaks, etc.
    Downloads automaticly the latest updates (without Hitman Pro the user has to do this many times manually).
    Controls automaticly the external antispywaresoftware. Makes with this inspections, deletes (if enabled) automaticly founded dangers and gives security against evil ActiveX-operatingelements.
    It makes use of (eventual) bought versions of external antispywaresoftware (like NOD32, Ad-Aware, Spy Sweeper, Spyware Doctor).
    You don't have to delete the installed antispywaresoftware.
    External antispywaresoftware will be automaticly configurated for the best result.
    Hitman Pro generates of all actions that have been done a rapport so the user will get a clear image of infections and protection.
    Advanched computerusers have with the Expert-function full control over the found objects (files and registerkeys).
    Hitman Pro can thanks to the unique SurfRight-protection known internetapplications with Least User Access (LUA) equip.
    SurfRight makes the LUA-securityprincipal perfect workable on Windows and secures the systemenvirement againts practial all unpatched abd unknown securtyproblems (perfect for admins and homeusers with adminrights).
    With SurfRight protects you your system todat against the problems that will be discovered tomorrow.

Jesus fuck guys don't ask me why I translated this intro from dutch to english.
    All typo's that have been made were made with love.

The program is given in 3 languages, Dutch, English, German.

Have fun

link http://www.hitmanpro.nl/hitmanpro/in...&id=3&Itemid=9

-NL

There was also an button on the top right page, which made the text in english. So ya didnt had to transulate it all =)

But thx, i will try this at home. Seems interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
      There was also an button on the top right page, which made the text in english. So ya didnt had to transulate it all =)

But thx, i will try this at home. Seems interesting.

the only thing i can say about the button..... good morrniiing loool didnt notice, oh well @ work and it was 10 mins work :P

Comment

Hitman Pro installs all kinds of anti-spyware software on your computer while you usually are well served with only one. It's a crappy program which certainly will kill your computer by the massive load it does.
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
          Hitman Pro installs all kinds of anti-spyware software on your computer while you usually are well served with only one. It's a crappy program which certainly will kill your computer by the massive load it does.

I disagree, lots of computer shops work with it, and lots of people.
          But if you have a bit older pc you might wanna work with 1 spyware program at the time. I used this program on more then 100 diffrent pc's(from windows 95 to XP) never had problems with it only problem I did had that the program gets stuck now and then, but it's the simple to kill the program and restart.
          You can select which anti-spyware program you would like to use so you can even use 1 program if you like.

This software is good even dutch IT sites give it a good rate.
          So you probably talk out of your own experience with it?¿?

EDIT: There isn't 1 single anti-spyware program that cleans your computer for 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by NL>TERMINATOR View Post
            EDIT: There isn't 1 single anti-spyware program that cleans your computer for 100%.
            There also isn't any combination of anti-spyware programs that can clean your computer 100%
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

But the chance is bigger.

Anyway I have to agree with Mav that it would eat a lot of memory.. Which obviously is bad.

I just go with Norton and Ad-Aware.

Anyway, if you want to avoid spyware It's not that hard really..

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                But the chance is bigger.

Anyway I have to agree with Mav that it would eat a lot of memory.. Which obviously is bad.

I just go with Norton
                and Ad-Aware.
                Norton is the biggest memory hog of them all
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I never found it to slow down the cpu... but you're the expert

Comment

Ofcourse these programs are memmory eaters but don't you let the scan finnish before you work behind your pc again?
                    I do.

Comment

Hitman pro is like the most terrible program to use for anti-spyware.
                      Sure it will (most likely) delete the spyware but the bad side is that it'll delete WAY too many other files aswell which it thinks is spyware.
                      Heard about so many people who lost their drivers and such, so their sound didn't work anymore, weird stuff started happening,...

I use Lavasoft Ad-Aware and it just does everything it needs to do. Perfect program!
                      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                      4:vys> know it for sure
                      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                        Hitman pro is like the most terrible program to use for anti-spyware.
                        Sure it will (most likely) delete the spyware but the bad side is that it'll delete WAY too many other files aswell which it thinks is spyware.
                        Heard about so many people who lost their drivers and such, so their sound didn't work anymore, weird stuff started happening,...

I use Lavasoft Ad-Aware and it just does everything it needs to do. Perfect program!

Not the program's fault, hit pro selects all the things that it recognizes as spyware and after scanning you get the option with what you would like to delete and what not.
                        And what you say about deleting drivers and such I never heard about it.
                        I ain't saying it's perfect but way better than 1 spyware program alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                          Norton is the biggest memory hog of them all
                          I bet F-secure is bigger memory hog.

Anyways I have SpybotS&D, Ad-Aware and Windows defender. And Iooks like F-secure also has some anti-spyware stuff. But anyways, usually one program finds something that other misses.

Tho I barely use windows anymore, no need to worry about spyware in Mac.
                          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                          L K> taught u what?
                          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                          X