Not opening Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not opening Continuum

Ok i'm a bit confused about some stuff...
    I recently formated my pc and then installed continuum.
    I played it with norton antivirus installed... but then changed to Kaspersky, it was an advise from my older brother. Anyway i don't seem to be able to open continuum since i changed antivirus
    I reinstalled continuum and even tried to add it to the "safe list" but it doesn't seem to solve the problem <_<
    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Originally posted by Arikel View Post
    Ok i'm a bit confused about some stuff...
    I recently formated my pc and then installed continuum.
    I played it with norton antivirus installed... but then changed to Kaspersky, it was an advise from my older brother. Anyway i don't seem to be able to open continuum since i changed antivirus
    I reinstalled continuum and even tried to add it to the "safe list" but it doesn't seem to solve the problem <_<

ive been advised not to mees with kaspersky therefor i dont have any experiance with it. but i can tell you AVG free > all

and its free, and it works, and it doesnt fuck with your shit

http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Vir...-10320142.html
    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
    caco <ER>> )Oo
    caco <ER>> bot thief!
    caco <ER>> duel me for it
    Evasive <E> no!
    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

But you just saved alot of moneyon your car insurance by switching to geico.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wu, don't you know? Nothing is free!

Why did you listen to your brother :P I got Norton on both computers and I really think it's the best.

Comment

There should be no problems if you are using the latest Kaspersky, unless you have some really weird settings. Some older versions might detect it as a threat, but that is not a problem either. I have been using Kaspersky for years with no problems with Continuum/Subspace.

Comment

Working...
          X