I will Pay for your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will Pay for your help

I recently had to reload and reformat. Now when I play my ships are small as hell. I have tried every thing in the display properties to try and fix it. How can I make ships and game sized correctly to my screen. I have messed with the DPI and also the Contiuum resolutions. I played with 1280x1024 before and my ships where sized properly to the screen. If I go a resolution up my ships are 2 big and out of wack. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!. Playing this game now is like Fucking Jenna Jameson with a 2' dick

Keep in mind if you have a paypal account and decide to help me I will send you 20 $ (American)
    OBama/Biden 08

I Use Windows XP Home
    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

I do hope someone will help you without asking for your cash.

My one guess is to try to reinstall continuum, maybe try the newest client which some of the zones requires, or if you got it, go back to the old TW supports.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Make sure both your desktop resolution and Continuum resolution are the same.

If the problem still persists, uninstall Continuum and delete the whole "graphics" folder if it remains. Then reinstall and see if that helped?

You might also want to try checking/unchechking "Use optional level graphics and sound" in the "Other" tab of Options in the Continuum main menu.

Is it _just_ the ships that are mis-sized? Or do other things look smaller than they should? Try posting a screenshot and I might be able to help better.

Just press the Print Screen key when playing. Then go to C:\Program Files\Continuum\ and open the most recent screenshot in MSPaint. Go to File -> Save as and save it as a .png file. Then you can go to www.imageshack.us and upload it so you can post it.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

You could try forcing your ship graphics into memory if you haven't done so already. You can do this from the continuum splash screen:
          View -> Advanced Options -> "check" the box to the left of "ships"

I've also seen the continuum color depths do some weird things in my time, but never anything like the problem you're having. It might be worth a try though.
          View -> Options -> "Graphics" tab -> And try all the color depths out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
            Make sure both your desktop resolution and Continuum resolution are the same.

If the problem still persists, uninstall Continuum and delete the whole "graphics" folder if it remains. Then reinstall and see if that helped?

You might also want to try checking/unchechking "Use optional level graphics and sound" in the "Other" tab of Options in the Continuum main menu.

Is it _just_ the ships that are mis-sized? Or do other things look smaller than they should? Try posting a screenshot and I might be able to help better.

Just press the Print Screen key when playing. Then go to C:\Program Files\Continuum\ and open the most recent screenshot in MSPaint. Go to File -> Save as and save it as a .png file. Then you can go to www.imageshack.us and upload it so you can post it.
            ya what he sed, screenshot would help, and you dont need to pay me
            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
            caco <ER>> )Oo
            caco <ER>> bot thief!
            caco <ER>> duel me for it
            Evasive <E> no!
            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Guys I just wanted to say thank you for your posts Hopefully it help I will image shack it in a couple
              min
              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...eenshot2-1.jpg
                OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Trust me it's small looks like I'm playing on a small resolution like 1600 sigh....................................
                  OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Lol You Play With Grids On Your Radar
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

That certainly looks a bit odd, have you tried reinstalling Continuum like I suggested, making sure that the Graphics folder gets deleted after the initial uninstall?
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

YEs Maybe I need 2 go in the registry files and totally delete it...????

All I did was go to CP and delete it from there.
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Looks like you made the font bigger and sized down the image you posted here.
                          Small resolution? So if you say 1600 do you mean 1600x1200? That's not that small. Maeby your monitor is too small for that resolution but your graphic card allows you to get higher? I'm not the expert but :/
                          2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                          2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                          2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                          2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                          2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                          2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                          --
                          1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                          1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Looks like a miniship from a mini event arena.

Make sure that you don't use any fancy shipsets, use the standard one.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

ships and rocks look normal to me, but that font is frikken huge!
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X