No announcement yet.

I will Pay for your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah everything looks within proportion except the radar and font. Dunno what it could be though lol
    9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
    9:Basti> sure
    9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
    9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
    9:Basti> i'll score
    9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
    9:Basti> and take the flag
    9:Inaphyt> ROFL
    9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Doesn't look that strange except for an oversized text.
      You can reduce that in the options menu to fit the ship, together with an option to reduce the radar size if you want.
      And how could you have "too small" ships. There is a collision radius, the ship should fit that. If it does, you should just lower the resolution if you find it too small. If it does not fit the collision box you should check if the graphics file for the ships is not screwed.
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Trench Wars has a resolution limit on 1280:1024.

So if you're using some weird resolution that makes your ship even smaller than that you shouldn't be allowed to enter in a ship.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I know it's probally my graphics now. I looked at some banners b4 I had this problema and they look right now, I look at banners and they are distored and grabled with when it comes to the smaller stuff in thye game.

I was going 2 buy a new graphics card but, mine is attached to the motherboard any suggestions?
          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

I use a VIA/SG3 Unichrome Video/Graphics CarD. I am going 2 buy a new graphics card to fix my current graphics problems. Does anyone know of a site where I can check and see if find something comptatible.

Also how do check and see if my current graphics card is working properly? Device Manger and open up display?

Guys once again thank you for your help. I appreciate ever post that people took the time 2 write, trying to help me.
            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

lol 2" eh...

hope you get it fixed... isn't it weird some of the problems this game goes through.

GL deary
              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

fo sho

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                OBama/Biden 08

Comment

lol goddess thought she was gonna get paid...FOR SUCKING SOULS COCK but then she realised it was 2" and the thread was about computers :<

Comment

Working...
                  X