No announcement yet.

Buy or build a computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building your own made a lot of sense from about 1993 - 2004. Back then, rolling your own and having the ability to upgrade hardware for several years was the right way to go.

Now, however, I think that it is making more sense to buy a pre-built box and treat it like any other typical household appliance. PC's are simply too cheap these days, buy one, don't touch the hardware for 2-years, throw it away and get another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      LOL maybe you should smoke some weed, MAYBE IT WILL MAKE YOU SMARTER OR AT LEAST GIVE YOU SOME COMMON SENSE
      i do lol, it doesnt make me any smarter, getting high b4 school is overrated, PLUS all that computer tech shit is plain confusing i mean holy hell how could a burnout like u understand it.

regards burnout,
      paradise

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      buy one, don't touch the hardware for 2-years, throw it away and get another one.
      amen
      Last edited by paradise!; 06-28-2007, 01:50 PM.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        i do lol, it doesnt make me any smarter, getting high b4 school is overrated, PLUS all that computer tech shit is plain confusing i mean holy hell how could a burnout like u understand it.

regards burnout,
        paradise

amen
        self taught, no one taught me ANYTHING its ez its just scary for some when they look inside a computer but its really not hard at all EVEN A POTHEAD LIKE ME CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO

Comment

Working...
        X