Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flat screens argh i hate them

Comment

yea i paid 479 for my NEC 17in at BJ's Wholesale (it was supposed to have a fucking 50 dollar mail in rebate but i never got it) but 18+ LCDs are generally alot more expensive (about 600) if you get it at retail stores.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

TFT Flatscreen monitors have come along way in the past year, as well as coming down hugley in price.

I was hesitant about buying a TFt screen to replace my Iiyama CRT, as i play games and watch DVDs as well as using Photoshop, pagemaker and word allot. And was concerned that i wouldn't get the smoothing, the viewing angle would be unusable.

To my suprise, it was far beyond what i was expecting, the picture is perfect and it is excellent in both photohop and games. (including ss).

My only complaint is that when viewed at 45 degrees plus, the picture is very faint. However this is no longer a huige problem with current screens. (im using a top of the line Sony SDM-N80 18")

I work for a computer company in the UK, and we get new products through the door, every other day, and the quality gets better on every new arrival.

if you are looking for a very good quality flat screen.. look at the Samsung 181t or 191t. I have never seen a better picture on any monitor (including a CRT at twice the price) you can see the picture clearly at any angle, and it is as sharp as nails.

IMHO, if you want a flat screen, dont buy a bottom of the range model. Its not worth damaging your eyesight over. Look at a decent brand such as AOC, Iiyama, Sony (over priced), Samsung or NEC.

Good luck

-aphix
        help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Working...
        X