Photoshop 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop 7

I know this doesnt belong here but there isnt enough traffic in the help forum so untill this is moved there I am posting here.
    I took some pictures on new years eve with my wifes new digital camera and I need to do some altering in PS7. My first question is how to get rid of red eyes. I looked in the help for it but couldn't find any thing on it. I am not sure if they call it some thing else but I had no luck. If any one could help that would be great.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

hi, i don't want to just come right out and call you a "lazy mofo" because all you have to do is plug in "photoshop" "red eye" if that isn't enough, add "edit" and there yah go, over a thousand websites on removing red eyes in pictures.
    www.10100.org

Comment

Ace, your best friend is --> Google <--
      He knows everything.

Comment

I don't know how to remove red-eye in PS7 but you could find a simpler photo-editing program (one for absolute beginners, there's a lot of them) that would probably make it dead easy to remove red-eye.

20 seconds later..

Google "removing red-eye in photoshop"
        4th result in the list:
        http://www.sutterphoto.com/tips/redeye.htm
        Last edited by Nockm; 01-02-2004, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by splatz
          hi, i don't want to just come right out and call you a "lazy mofo" because all you have to do is plug in "photoshop" "red eye" if that isn't enough, add "edit" and there yah go, over a thousand websites on removing red eyes in pictures.
          Ya know what, I asked for some help Next time you have the same kind of "help" to offer keep it to your self. and thanks to those the offered me some real help. It worked..... but I am sure I can do a better job.
          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

paint shop pro is much better for things like red-eye.

Comment

If you have Dell Image Expert (it comes with your computer if you have a Dell or you could probably find it somewhere) and open a picture up with it there is a Red Eye button which has one click removal, or a red eye brush as well as tips on how to remove red eye.

Comment

Re: Photoshop 7

Originally posted by Ace
                in the help forum so untill this is moved there I am posting here
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

your getting witty with those posts, zeus.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                  X