No announcement yet.

Mozilla Firebird trubles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I can't type nor spell correctly. Forgive me.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

FireFox is pure SWEETNESS!

By the way, about that analogy Nockm, I'm curious as to why you have sausages on the brain. =p
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Man, had to wait in the ftp que for hours to get my Firefox =/ Anyone want to link to a Windows or Linux distro mirror? The Mozilla.org server's getting hammered.

The avatar's awesome Jason, but not exactly the scene I would've picked from DD :P

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
          Yea I knew if you typed in picture.gif or picture.jpeg it would save in that format
          It doesn't.. glacier's misinformation is so much easier on the eyes I guess.
          Last edited by Nockm; 02-10-2004, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
            nockm conveniently used the worst metaphor possible, so that we didn't have to.
            I thought it was alright. Ah well. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Originally posted by Jason
            FireFox is pure SWEETNESS!

By the way, about that analogy Nockm, I'm curious as to why you have sausages on the brain. =p
            I haven't had any sausages for a while.

Comment

wadi, I actually have eight different DD avatars put together. I'm thinking of making an animated collage and using that as my avatar.

Nockm, I think you're just leaving the homosexuality door wide open thinking I'll make some lame joke. Well, I won't do it! I'm above such petty things! (I can think the petty thoughts though. =p)
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                Man, had to wait in the ftp que for hours to get my Firefox =/ Anyone want to link to a Windows or Linux distro mirror? The Mozilla.org server's getting hammered.
                I got it off of some random FTP on the mirrors page.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/mirrors.html
                sdg

Comment

might give it a try later, IE sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                    It doesn't.. glacier's misinformation is so much easier on the eyes I guess.
                    Well for me it does save it in that format that I type it as.
                    ()_()
                    (0.o)
                    (")(")

Comment

owned. <3

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                        Anyone want to link to a Windows or Linux distro mirror? The Mozilla.org server's getting hammered.

The avatar's awesome Jason, but not exactly the scene I would've picked from DD :P
                        Sorry for the bump, but you can do like im doing: wait a few (lots?) months and then consider upgrading to FireFox.

My Firebird copy was built (compiled) on October 7th '03, and i still like it, nothing buggy or whatever.. (Guess IE woulnt make it that far huh?? )

The only real feature I wanted is popup blocking.
                        Bilange> i love getting repped
                        Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                        ----
                        Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Working...
                        X