Can YOU help me with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can YOU help me with this?

I have a DVD recorder in my comp, it works great and I have no problems with it itself. The main problem(or maybe it's not a problem) is that whenever I put video files on a DVD-R I can never fit as much as I want to on the DVD-R. Although the DVD says I can fit about 5 gigs of stuff on it, it only lets me fit about 800 MB of videos/movies. Is this normal since they are videos? Or is there some compression device I must use? I find it frustrating when I cant even fit an hour and a half movie onto a DVD-R when it is supposed to fit much more.
    1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Did they sell you CD-Rs wrapped in DVD-R packaging?

Comment

What software are you using? I had that problem before; but I realized that the software I was using was to burn CDs, not DVDs lol. Anyway try using Nero it's good
      A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
      BasingCrew
      .com
      My space

Comment

It is probably on some sort of CD mode. In Nero for instance, on the top left you can switch between CD and DVD. Essentially, specify what software you are using.

Comment

Learn that Tech Support/Help is your forum for this questions.
          Greets,
          Roger

Comment

I thought this forum was for Subspace computer-related problems. Looks like I was wrong.
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

That's what I thought
              It was moved here from general discussion
              1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

tech support/help is the forum for any question that isnt something relating to the creation of another elim. that would go on one of the whineforums (twstaff or useless crap)

Comment

Working...
                X