Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMR for TSL (and eventually, other parts of the zone) Planning Thread. Nerds welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can temporarily move the !reg command (show the names of all players registered) to being available to everyone. It won't show in !help, though, so it's just a hidden command.

Right now there are 10 signups, which is technically enough. Doesn't hurt to get registered to be able to test in the future, though.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      I can temporarily move the !reg command (show the names of all players registered) to being available to everyone. It won't show in !help, though, so it's just a hidden command.

Right now there are 10 signups, which is technically enough. Doesn't hurt to get registered to be able to test in the future, though.
      Open access to !reg would be appreciated.

I'll post the names here: if someone has a problim with this, please let me know, and I'll remove you from this Publically Posted List.

I think we can get to 20 players who ?go mmr to !signup within the next couple weeks.

Comment

I have nothing to contribute other than my interest.
        God speed sir.

Comment

Working...
        X