No announcement yet.

MMR in a Nutshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm logging on, I'm logging on to mmr & chill. A lot, according to da #s.

I've read similar sentiments from a few other players. Competitive team games are fun.

Thank you to those who created these bots voluntarily: qan seems to have taken the lead, alongside BIET.

From a staff pov: my feedback is to look at da #s: how many twd games were there monthly before & after mmr?

If mmr has indeed contributed to improving zone activity (which typically fades during & after TWL/TWDT playoffs);

I recommend adding mmr as one of the centers of the community regarding decisions.

This could include:
    • Introducing an MMR League
    • An <MMR> tag similar to the <ER> tag
    • (more mmr hosts.....)
    • Scheduled times that move 15 mins back monthly (to help gradually re-engage international time range players)

Comment

Tonight Greed stopped MMR after a few javs and a few wbs for basing, result was 1x bd and 1x dd at the same time, 8v8 and 5v5. Seems like a way forward.

Comment

just put a twl base in ?go mmr and after a few games, just host a base game right there. if the can the bots be finagled, start grabbing MMR data for the players. Let the caps do the 'balancing' for now; good caps should pick decent teams. If nothing else, we can start to compile MMR stats for basing. I'd be interested to see the stats for the 3 primary basing ships laid out with a players overall basing MMR and how they compare. It seems like it'd be a handy precursor to figuring out how to handle basing MMR auto-matching.

speaking of basing MMR in general, what is the current status there?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post

Why is HeelzNo! hurling personal insults when I own him in wb?
          My thoughts above ⬆️

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

My thoughts above ⬆️
            https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...im-from-jessup

My thoughts above ⬆️

Riverside

Comment

Wait, there's a tier system now? What is the cutoff and how does it work? Do you get promoted/demoted based on rating or what's the deal?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Wait, there's a tier system now? What is the cutoff and how does it work? Do you get promoted/demoted based on rating or what's the deal?
                It's the way it's been done for weeks now, the top elo pilots get matched first, then the rest. A lower elo pilot might make it to the top game if it needs to balance the teams.

Comment

Working...
                X