Do we need more mmr hosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Give me a list of the "tons" of people offering to help, and I'll put them out to the group for approval/denial.

Giving the people the ability to host MMR also gives them access to other staff commands, which as we know, not all people can be trusted with.

I'm willing to help you guys with this, just let me know who is willing and I'll see what I can do about getting them evaluated and hired. You all keep saying there's so many volunteers... where are they? Who are they asking to be brought on? I don't see any of that. Blubbering it out in pub chat during MMR doesn't mean staff see it. Need to put in a little effort to get results sometimes.
    me, but i kinda stopped logging on too after "kassius" was hired over me. host powers too exclusive. ill be active again if im host, otherwise i prob aint logging on much lol
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post

me, but i kinda stopped logging on too after "kassius" was hired over me. host powers too exclusive. ill be active again if im host, otherwise i prob aint logging on much lol
      In-game alias? I can't remember.

Kassius is a good staff member. Solid guy with a level head... kind of a pre-requisite.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Sorry guys
        I was able to host pretty steadily before but, ended up being pretty busy irl lately

When I can even find some time I try and hop on to run some games but honestly that seems nearly non-existent lately, rip.

Last I saw tripin was putting in work
        And I gave a strong recommendation to willby - I'm sure he's considering it or mulling it over with the candidate

I know its probably frustrating,
        Coding can be pretty intensive along with having a family/work/responsibilities - I'm sure qan and staff are doing their best
        Thank you for being patient.

I think draft/banzi would be great people to consider as well if banzi is interested (didn't ask but he's fairly active in the mmrs from what I did see when I was able to jump on)

Hope you're all doing well.
        Cheers
        Last edited by ag$; 02-15-2023, 01:47 PM.

Comment

If I was host there would be a forced rotation in some spots.

Probably get more BDs.

Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
            If I was host there would be a forced rotation in some spots.

Probably get more BDs.

Just sayin
            Forced rotation would still mean something different than Jav 99% of the time.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Oh cape would be great as well..
              I tried to leave windows open when I was active for BD

Don't know what it's like now but honestly mmr/bd rarely ever ran concurrently.
              Pretty much essential to have a window for bd to be active and consistent imo.

Comment

I'm hoping to be a bit more active again now twdt is back. I'll be on most evenings to help host 21:00 to 23:00ish gmt, maybe a lil later on weekends.

Comment

Still not much activity on euro weeknights, managed to get 1 wb MMR and 1 jav MMR last night at around 23:30gmt and it couldn't sustain after that unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                  X