Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we lower the starting rank from 3000 to atleast 1500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Jessup... You posting screenshots of your recs from yesterday just further reinforces the broad community's gripe of how dense you are being about your refusal to change your playstyle. The objective of MMR is to win. You can have medicore recs and still win consistently (again, that's the sole objective of MMR). That's the cake. Nevermind the fact 4 of 5 screenshots show your team losing :eyeroll:. That's the icing for everyone trying to encourage you to play differently in MMR.
    How can it be my fault my team lost? I had more kills than someone else and obviously kills are the only thing that matters.

At this point, I have to assume that Jessup's functioning braincell operates much like his/her playstyle: just trying to stay alive and survive longer than everything else around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I wouldn't support a player-based vote obviously because of the blood lust troll pack I endure every day here but if there is a feature installed that is based off benching the lowest scores made for each team and each game, I could get behind that. If you get the lowest k/d ratio in a round, you get an auto bench. That would work. It needs hard parameters though and popularity contests along with player trolling should never be a part of the equation for something like this.
      This is further evidence you just do not fucking get it. Your K/D ratio, while admirable compared to the yogis and sauces of the world, is insignificant if your PLAYSTYLE does not lead to wins. You refuse to acknowledge this, and haven't for as long as I can remember playing with you. It's apparent you can occasionally lead your team in kills, bravo!! I'm pretty sure every single player in the zone would prefer you went 5-10 and actually contributed to a victory. Even the games you win, you're rarely impacting the game and never carrying the pace of the match. And while I'm sure it seems like piling on, it's no coincidence that every single time the first game in the "elite" tier is wrapping up, the whole arena gets to go sit in spec and watch you run on 5 deaths in what is almost always in inevitable loss.

Also regarding the tiered games, it's blatantly obvious it should be considered a slap in the face to play in the JD4/DD4 arena. But as Lee pointed out and with a little self-awareness, you can adjust your play and try to win, eventually moving you out of that exiled arena. We all get shafted equally by getting randomly selected to team with a sauce, snes or yogi. The difference being some of us actually try to carry the load, rather than add to it ourselves.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Anyways, the original reason I screenshot these was to show how low tier games in mmr jd4 arena are really bad and can be a death cycle downward no matter how well you do if you have players like ravage and the sauce going 2-10 and 3-10 repetitively.

I certainly am not to blame for these losses, but you guys keep overexaggerating about me daily in your descriptions and insults towards me. Am I the best? No, but do I always deserve to be blamed no matter what? No....most certainly not!! I help win games every day and am rarely the worst scorer on my teams. These random screenshots I took today prove it.
        Yet on those screens the 1 common element on losing freq is you. I can see joes joes animes, pawner, plob all winning some game.
        Common logic: i lose every game i play on freqs that are put together as equal as possible based on how those players are rated (which is based solely on how much the win and lose) - assumption: i do something wrong, maybe i should change how i play.
        vs
        Jessup assumption: entire world is against me, i am not to be blamed of anything, entire system is broken.

Comment

Trying to find a reason to reinstall the game. None of you are helping.

Comment

yo my name was brought up like 10 times in this thread. everyone can fk the fk off. thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
              Trying to find a reason to reinstall the game. None of you are helping.
              You ain't alone, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post

Yet on those screens the 1 common element on losing freq is you. I can see joes joes animes, pawner, plob all winning some game.
                Common logic: i lose every game i play on freqs that are put together as equal as possible based on how those players are rated (which is based solely on how much the win and lose) - assumption: i do something wrong, maybe i should change how i play.
                vs
                Jessup assumption: entire world is against me, i am not to be blamed of anything, entire system is broken.
                It's all one big conspiracy to convince Jessup that he/she is bad at this game even though everyone knows he/she is an excellent teamer and one of the best javs in the game. No matter how many people pile into this conspiracy, Jessup stands strong because he/she knows how good they are and everyone else is clearly just trolling. I mean, they once got 12 kills in a round so clearly they can't be bad, right? Right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.
                It[denial] is a process that operates by employing one or more of the following five tactics to maintain the appearance of legitimate controversy:[6][12]
                1. Conspiracy theories – Dismissing the data or observation by suggesting opponents are involved in "a conspiracy to suppress the truth". Everyone is just trolling me because I'm a victim/they are bullies/etc/etc
                2. Cherry picking – Selecting an anomalous critical paper supporting their idea, or using outdated, flawed, and discredited papers to make their opponents look as though they base their ideas on weak research. Diethelm and McKee (2009) note, "Denialists are usually not deterred by the extreme isolation of their theories, but rather see it as an indication of their intellectual courage against the dominant orthodoxy and the accompanying political correctness." Look at this one round where I went 15-8 against bad javs and we won. I must not be that bad.
                3. False experts – Paying an expert in the field, or another field, to lend supporting evidence or credibility. This goes hand-in-hand with the marginalization of real experts and researchers. There are plenty of people on Paladen or from pub who will tell you how good I am.
                4. Moving the goalposts – Dismissing evidence presented in response to a specific claim by continually demanding some other (often unfulfillable) piece of evidence (aka Shifting baseline) I went 16-10, it's not my fault. Well I had a bad team. It's not my fault they died out and only I stayed alive. Maybe if I wasn't stuck on bad teams I would win more.
                5. Other logical fallacies – Usually one or more of false analogy, appeal to consequences, straw man, or red herring. If I'm so bad, I would go negative. I had a few rounds that I went positive so I must not be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post

MMR rating is very honest view of your contribution to your freqs winning and if you have it lower than frog, perhaps you should look at mirror.
                  Yo this is mad disrespectful just wanted to let you know, also I've stopped playing MMR anyways so its all good <3, I guess the base for not being a shitter is 2700. I'll take that.. maybe we can have 2 shitters from twjd4 join each team in jd3 that way there's a lottery where you can play with the high tier degenerates instead of the hood (twjd4), thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                  X