Banned by beam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned by beam

Apparently i have thrown over 200 games and earned my under 1k rating and a ban on top of my great accomplishment by beam. This guy is abusing powers and somethng should be done. Being a bad player is apparently unnacceptable in mmr and this is how anyone trying to get better at the game gets treated.

As much as your scores often frustrate me in mmr jr sauce you don't deserve a ban for it. How long is your ban for? I can't in good conscience stand by while the zone kicks newer players to the curb if there is no reason. Did you do anything in specific for this to be based off of or..? What is going on. I saw jb was banned for dying out in 2 minutes too which is insanely fast but is possible to happen even when trying your hardest if the perfect storm hits. Spawns and strays can do this. I'm worried about the direction the zone is taking. Seems like bans are being lifted for abusers and people just wanting to play who happen to either have a bad game or who are less skilled are being selectively targeted. It isn't a good look for inclusivity to be excluding new people from competitive play.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He says i been throwing matches for a month and i tked someone today by accident but of course its been turned on me also and was intentional from r4. I team when i can, i dont die out first, i spend most of the match defensively bulletting but soemtimes get low kills and these are things are unnacceptable and i should never play mmr again according to beams factual analysis. He basically told me no shitterz allowed like a 6 year old boy in a treehouse when a girl tries to come up

Comment

LelEALelALelEL ho HOho HL hlL lE leLE le oaOEOA HEa EaHE aheehe heHE Heh eHE HL hlhohO HohOH oh L leEL ellAleal eLA lelae oeaoeOEA OoeH ahEaheh ehhe HL hoh OHO EELl eEO eo oeoE Oeo hlhl hL h L elAHe AHEha heah eHh aehe oe aoe le oa eAH haeh aehe ALE LAeoeo Aeo OHo hOHoh LH lLAH AEh haH AHAH HAHehaEHahehaehaehehaAh aeh aeA eha hea lHo HLh hl ol gg <3
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Asteroid; 01-10-2023, 03:02 AM.

Comment

There's too much consisistancy in those stats. Also by the amount of green wins on those stats I don't seem to be interrupting most games. The ban is bullshit bias by beam who has been look8ng for someone to pick on for a month

Comment

well what were you wearing when you got banned? you ever ask yourself that jackass?????
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I dunno but winning 11/15 of my last matches must be beams proof of throwing matches

Comment

11/15? what kind of drugs are you on man, here's the last 15 games you played lets count them together slowly
                Attached Files

Comment

5-10

Attached Files

Comment

do a count for me bucko
                    Attached Files

Comment

that's 5 wins out of 15 games, and you got carried in the winning games kid, go back to pub.. not to mention AS SOON AS you got below 1000 you all of a sudden stopped playing..lol riight

Comment

Originally posted by TheSauce View Post
                        I dunno but winning 11/15 of my last matches must be beams proof of throwing matches
                        The green wins in MMR matchmaking doesn't mean you won. It means Freq 1 won. You might have been on Freq 2. It's misleading due to this. Likely, you lost every game, because that's all you do is throw.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

As much as your scores often frustrate me in mmr jr sauce you don't deserve a ban for it. How long is your ban for? I can't in good conscience stand by while the zone kicks newer players to the curb if there is no reason. Did you do anything in specific for this to be based off of or..? What is going on. I saw jb was banned for dying out in 2 minutes too which is insanely fast but is possible to happen even when trying your hardest if the perfect storm hits. Spawns and strays can do this. I'm worried about the direction the zone is taking. Seems like bans are being lifted for abusers and people just wanting to play who happen to either have a bad game or who are less skilled are being selectively targeted. It isn't a good look for inclusivity to be excluding new people from competitive play.
                          Lol……..

go away
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Thankfully you didn't continuously spam MMR arenas last night whining about being banned even after qan confirmed your ban

Comment

IM CURIOUS AS TO WHO MAKES THE STANDARDS FOR WHO IS ALLOWED TO PLAY AND WHAT SKIILL LEVEL.I WATCHED snes AND FROG CONTINUOUSLY GO 2:10 LAST NIGHT. BOTH LOST OVER 500 RANKING IN ONE NIGHT. BOTH SAID THEY DONT EVEN TRY IN MMR. BUT IM BANNED. People just alias when there ratings tank to 2k, I choose the no alias route and get punished. This shoit is ass backwards we got people like yogi not banned with sub 1500 ratings, why should they be treated any otehr way then a ban
                              Last edited by TheSauce; 01-13-2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X