No announcement yet.

MMR Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated with Biet's most recent data drop (Thanks Biet!)

Quick summary: Commodo seems to have made a push for king of MMR. Not sure Bigmon will appreciate that though and Cubone Data Services predicts with a 63.8% chance that Bigmon is going to merk his way to the top.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QmZuk2I.png
Views:	230
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1363774

As for time wasting, the king of wasting everyone's time remains the king of wasting everyone's time. Nearly 4 hours of running only to go 5/78 in only twjd3 and 11/123 in both arenas combined. It's not worth it, Forrest. Bombed and Greed have 3.5x the number of games played as Toxic Player and yet Toxic Player has nearly as much time wasted as both of them combined. You are the last alive in 1/3 of your games played which means you're either the greatest jav currently playing this game OR you have absolutely no idea how to play in a team setting.

Name:	6rZhToE.png
Views:	214
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1363775

Tiny, I know you've been working hard to move up the ranks, but Bigmon is still the King of Spawn. Looks like you're gonna have to up your game.

Name:	J9QFXai.png
Views:	215
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1363776

Comment

• Get an education and a job man. You are making a fool of yourself.

Comment

• Don't listen to wii, cubone, i love your posts and not everyone can have a job..
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• i'm ahead of Tiny

thanks for the stats Cubone and BIET

Comment

• FAKE NEWS

Stats on Cubones posts. 100% Troll.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also, what is the top of the chart? That some arbitrary rating system? or is that actual mmr rating? how is it ranked??

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• it's being sorted by kills per game Tiny

it also looks like it's just a sample of games since a lot of people have way more games than what's shown there

Comment

• First of all, couldn't care less what Wii says. Ignored him long ago on forum so I don't even see his posts.

Tiny Zid is correct, it's sorted by KPG. Unfortunately, I don't have any sort of MMR rankings as that isn't part of the data. Not sure if it even exists but would be cool to see how stats trend with MMR rating (could do a plot of a running K/D or KPG metric

zidane This data is only from I believe 12/10/22 onwards so definitely a fair amount of games missing. I suppose the argument could be made that early data is somewhat skewed given that new players were regularly joining with real ratings much lower/higher than the 3000 they start out at. I'd have to go back and check but I might have also filtered out twjd4 data because it's obviously a very different environment.

Comment

• Also for Kassius

Name:	R4F0Rjw.png
Views:	210
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1363787

Name:	XtGTUIg.png
Views:	217
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1363788

Comment

• One last one. Believe I posted this with the last period but updated for the new data. Roiwerk came out of nowhere to claim the title of Stray King. He averages 2 stray kills per game which is absolutely nuts. 17% of his kills are from completely offscreen kills. Not sure if he's on a Gameboy but might be time to upgrade to a CRT monitor.

I should probably just remove these from people's overall stats. If you took away Roi's strays, he'd go from #3 in KPG to outside of the top 20.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2J706Wu.png Views:	0 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	1363790

Comment

• Thanks cubone

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          FAKE NEWS
                          NO, YOU'RE FAKE!

P.S. Oh, by the way, nice stats cubone.

Comment

• that hour of day graph is depressing, really shows how dead the game is for uk/eu.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubone View Post
                              Roiwerk came out of nowhere to claim the title of Stray King.
                              ?

We don't call him Straywerk for nothing?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprackle View Post

NO, YOU'RE FAKE!
                                Another 100% Troll. Do something good for the zone besides making troll chat bots and making troll fake player bots and trolling people with gifs of special needs people. Zero class loser.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X