This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMR hosting Abuse and Player Abuse is at an all time High

People are selectively trolling players they dislike by throwing games.. Speccing , teamkilling and rerolling over and over and over. If you make a complaint you are told by the "staff" that you are abusing the cheater command. No warnings for players who do so or if they do get warned it is a simple one game sit out and then straight back to abusing more. What is going on? I played 4 games tonight so far and out of two of those games people quit and or threw.

There is NO WAY that bombed as one of the zones top javs did this game unintentionally. Plus Draft just specs.. Hosts did nothing.

I have 100's of screenshots showing game rerolls to make people sit selectively too plus I have 100's of purposeful teamkill screenshots . These people especially like to gang up on me but I am by no means the only one. The ratings are being destroyed for many players by intentional throws / teamkills. This needs to be stopped. Why did the host allow this and then add these guys the very next round. Intentional throwing to ruin select players ratings needs to be dealt with immediately and harshly.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I think it would be better to focus on people who abuse MMR hosts and constantly complain about everything they do. There was one guy last night that was spamming this for 30 minutes straight:

CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS

We should ban that person for sure.

Comment

Rampage threatens to sabatoge Jessup's TW CUP season with his buddy captains.

Hellkite purposely kills Jessup while his buddy Bombed then says to ban Jessup

Jessup then gets falsely banned by draft for nothing while hellkite was the sole purposeful teamkiller. Bombed, ekko, draft involved in the coverup.

Immediately afterward Hellkite pms Jessup saying see how easy it is. HE abuses and I am the one who gets a fabricated ban.

Host at encouragement of Bombed and Rampage spam pages of rerolls. Pure troll efforts by hosts/staff.

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on to prove multiple instances of sabotage towards myself and others. Rerolling SHOULD not be a thing at all but this was ABUSE.. all of these are proof that my statement last night saying CHEATER POS HOSTS is warranted.

I find it amazing for someone who multiple times complaints about pub abuse violations that you could even try to step in here and spout your nonsense saying that I should be banned for showing this blatant abuse Cubone. Oh ye you are a major troll too....
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Iall of these are proof that my statement last night saying CHEATER POS HOSTS is warranted.
        I believe the word you are looking for is spamming.

Jessup> CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOS
        Jessup> CHEATER POS HOSTS
        Jessup> CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS CHEATER POS HOSTS

Also this:

Jessup> wanna explain urself shithead draft? why was last game canceled again?

Very abusive. We must remove this very abusive player and bring back a friendlier, kinder MMR.

Also, you are incredibly stupid and incapable of even basic comprehension. 10 seconds of reading your last screenshot clearly shows that Ekko was trying to remove an aliased player. He even says as much.
        Last edited by cubone; 02-25-2024, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Bombed encouraging hellkite to teamkill jessup/me at start of mmr match.. I will continue to show abuse every time you try and derail my thread.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Comment

Tiny kills a game tied in overtime with 1 minute left in OT . Jessup was 21-9 and not refusing to fight. Blatant abuse by staff.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup has a point this time, obvious throw and stitch up.
                But the matchmaking is so trash I'd probably throw that game too, if you have Jess/Joe/Mark on your team your win chance is like 5%, bot shouldn't be making that team.
                And people need to be nicer to each other in general. Some trolls need banning for general zone health.

Comment

It's amusing how much time is getting wasted in making all those teams / rerolls / restarts /. ..Btw. I suspect someone refused to bring a bot to elim yesterday because they wanted ppl in mmr. Then half of the zone sits in mmr spec. Not nice for those who dont got that much time for playing.
                  "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

Also important to note in terms of people not wanting to be on jessup's team/wait for jessup to run for 10 minutes at the end of the match. Jessup has spent around 13 hours as the last person alive on their team. 13 hours people had to watch him/her waste time. 15 rounds jessup has ran the clock out to expiration while the next highest is like 2 (stats below reflect both sides of running and many of them are someone chasing jessup around until the clock ran out). It's perfectly reasonable that people don't want to sit in spec while jessup runs for 10 minutes because they aren't good enough to actually win rounds through skill.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5HGqdOn.png Views:	54 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	1365524
                    Last edited by cubone; 02-27-2024, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Anyone else find this hilarious to see quantified? We already knew but it's crazy to see.
                      From the entire SS community, you fucking suck jessup, time wasting bitch. I say that with all due respect cause you are playing the game as allowed by the map and time controls.

Staff, if you can apply the same type of shrinking/expanding maps we have in Pub to MMR/Elim you have my $10 a month or whatever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	342432.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1365526

Comment

Hellkite again purposely teamkilling Jessup. One of tons of screenshots showing clear as day proof I am being teamkilled by this guy yet staff does nothing except a game game sit out every 20 games he does this.

Ekko as host killing another OT game with Jessup in before timer runs out. As we have all said. If you desire games to be shorter then change the clock to less time. Cubone using his selective stats to try and say it warrants this type abuse towards me is ridiculous. I am not breaking rules and also staying alive is a good thing. Many of these stats are skewed out of context too. MANY MANY games I have players literally run away from me when they are up by one which causes games to run out. Stop derailing my thread cubone. It is about mmr abuse. Staying in and trying to do my best to win for my team within the clock parameters is NOT illegal.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          Cubone using his selective stats to try and say it warrants this type abuse towards me is ridiculous. I am not breaking rules and also staying alive is a good thing. Many of these stats are skewed out of context too. MANY MANY games I have players literally run away from me when they are up by one which causes games to run out. .
                          I posted stats. Let's see your stats proving what you just claimed. I anxiously await your proof that players run from you LOL

Comment

Pakydude running the clock out. No host steps in and kills game like they do when games are tied in my situations showed. Clear preference towards people who truly just run which in both cases where my games were killed was not the case.

Pakydude runs again without even attempting to fight me yet again as clock runs totally out there is no selective game kill by hosts like is done to me in these situations. As I said cubone this has happened multiple times to me and shows your flawed stats. Also look at your posting history. 95% of every post you have ever made are targeted towards trolling players and not adding to anything that truly benefits the zone. I posted this thread to expose the abuse that is going on daily here. Below are more examples of abuse. I can keep going and going too showing proof of how bad this abuse has become.

Rough specs a game for the sole purpose of ruining it. Host then kills game and rough immediately returns. My spot to play is taken away and I get subbed out in a game I waited to play in. Selective abuse to bench players clear as day here. Hosts do not do a thing to rough and allow him to play after ruining game and wasting players time. In my case this directly affected me but I have seen this type thing happen to multiple other players. It is encouraged by the hosts and rewarded as you can see.

Hellkite again tried his best to ruin Jessups rating by throwing a game and going 0-10 in 7 minutes. Luckily rasaq and Jessup and others are able to win despite this. The fact we won does not mean hellkite should not have been dealt with for doing this.. but again, no action was taken towards him.
                            Last edited by Jessup; 02-26-2024, 05:45 PM.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.