An Analysis of Rampage's Performance During Black History Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Analysis of Rampage's Performance During Black History Month

Rampage, my brother from another mother. Congratulations on completing another successful Black History Month. To honor you, I've decided to take a close look into your performance during the month to see whether you were a true warrior or if the month failed to ignite the passion inside of you.

Let's start with your winning percentage:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ramp_win_pct.png
Views:	225
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1365657
    Not good. You struggled to win in February. After a rather stellar preceding few months, February was not kind to you. I'm not sure if you were distracted by your enormous watch collection or maybe you were paired with more addicts than a methadone clinic, but it's lucky it was a short month.

Let's look at your K/D next.

Name:	ramp_kd.png
Views:	213
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	1365658
    Believe it or not, you got a little more violent and a little more efficient despite your struggle to win. You really harnessed your anger and killed idiots and drug addicts at a higher pace than what you previously believed you were capable of. They say crack kills, but I believe that you are even more deadly.

Name:	ramp_range.png
Views:	209
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1365659
    In your month-long rampage, you decided to get up close and personal. You started killing more people at close range, letting them know that you mean business. Or perhaps you just like the satisfaction of taking down crackheads close enough to get just a bit of a contact high.

Name:	2024-03-06 11_47_21-● Random - Subspace - MMR Analysis.ipynb - Visual Studio Code.png
Views:	209
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1365660
    Here's a summary of your statistics during the month of February. Even though you became a stone-cold killer, your teammates let you down and refused to give you the month you deserved. I'm proud of you, though, and hope you left the month feeling like the champion you are. I had a dream that you would dominate MMR and you proved that you are the M.L. KING of javs.

Great job, Ramp!

Comment

awesome write up, I strive to do my absolute best no matter who I'm paired with and these stats show just that.
      ty cubone

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
        Believe it or not, you got a little more violent. You really harnessed your anger and killed idiots and drug addicts at a higher pace than what you previously believed you were capable of.

In your month-long rampage, you decided to get up close and personal. You started killing more people at close range, letting them know that you mean business.
        Wait until the media gets a hold of this data. Going to be difficult to defend this one - sounds like the murders were off the charts. Thanks cubone.
        Last edited by Mythril; 03-07-2024, 02:48 AM.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Phenomenal work, cubby.

February was a tough and dark time for Rampage as his stats were jailed while struggling to get going, not being to steal and run the show like he normally has been in MMR.

I also agree with you that Rampage’ comeback was amazing to see the following month as he picked it back up. Dealing with an enormous amount of crackheads nightly may be a challenging task for a lot of us but it seems like Rampage hasn’t chickened out from any competition. Great work!

Comment

I saw this guy losing a duel to some pubber yesterday.
            "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

rampage? the black guy?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
              X