Is this Block Feature new in MMR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    This is toxic as fuck. Remove the !block from public control. You have a bunch of 30 year olds acting like they are 12 again. In the short amount of time this has been available, it being abused. I don’t even like jessup, but this is too far. Shorten the rounds and remove overtime like I said.
    +1 !!
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Why is staff allowing this trolling to continue? This feature is dogshit and spookedone if he made it needs to remove this bs immediately. Today I'm winning doing good and getting blocked constantly now for no reason. Show who are blocking players and let's see who the real abusers are denying players the right to play games for zero reason at all.

At least add a reason that each player is being blocking or something and then have staff review it to see if it is being abused and if the same people are ganging up on players to troll them (which we all know they are right now). If a player rage quits or teamkills or throws games sure block them but otherwise stop allowing this nonsense. The game hardly has enough to play for one and for two I'm sick of staff allowing the same trolls over and over to dictate when and who can play in a feature meant for the ENTIRE zone. The way this block feature is being used is inexcusable and needs to either be curtailed to make it used for a proper reason or if that is too much to ask it needs to go completely.

Staff allowing this nonsense is ridiculous.

All is done one after another blocking me when I did nothing wrong and was winning games.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

More trolling blocks for doing nothing wrong.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
        X