help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

cant seem to get in to any games. always asks me to register.. i have registered in twd and signed up for twd as well.... is there anything i am missing? . type help but everyone just says sign up.... thanks!

I had to spam a help call to get set up (I found the sticky thread above after some messing about) but I am not registered in TWD

Comment

Solved:

We got this guy help through discord. Paky Dude hooked him up. After at like a week of waiting for something so simple, that someone I didn't even know was staff solved in like 15 seconds.....this is embarrassing for the rest of staff.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
        Solved:

We got this guy help through discord. Paky Dude hooked him up. After at like a week of waiting for something so simple, that someone I didn't even know was staff solved in like 15 seconds.....this is embarrassing for the rest of staff.
        RageRitual for staff! But seriously, we can use all of the trustworthy help we can get right now. Keyword being "trustworthy".

Reach out to myself, WillBy or Hookecho if you are interested.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

"Trustworthy" AKA willing to abuse under the new climate. Listen I've played this game over 20 years, never seen such bullshit on staff.

Comment

Working...
          X