This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, let's try this again..

Nobody ever responds to help calls, which explains the frustration with the previous post.

Beam's trolling is very disruptive to MMR. How can we go about getting him permanently banned from MMR? Who's dick do we gotta get Ekko to suck to make this happen?

Many of the hosts are aware of this, it is not just me seeing it.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

You got benched last dt because you have no presence or iq and it's incredibly frustrating being on a team with you when you just selfishly jessup around the map all game. Work on your own game before you worry about me.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

How about having a conversation with Dwopple? It's not like you're not in at least one discord server that you both share. And it's certainly not like you're in a group chat with him to discuss salary league.

The forum is not a place for "let's ban x for y", which is why your post was closed. I think you knew that too otherwise you would of said something in the group chat that you're part of that both Dwop and I are part of.

You are way closer to staff than you're alluding to in this post. Please use the channels available to you. Nothing that you're attempting with this post is constructive.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X