No announcement yet.

???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desp, the point is, points don't matter if it's a time race. The team that has held the FLAG for the longest time wins. Not the points.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

has anyone else noticed that cig smoked just keeps posting the exact same opinion over and over again. You say it once, fine maybe soemone didnt hear you, twice, somebody might have missed it, but 30 times. fuck off already.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
        has anyone else noticed that cig smoked just keeps posting the exact same opinion over and over again. You say it once, fine maybe soemone didnt hear you, twice, somebody might have missed it, but 30 times. fuck off already.
        Obvioulsy thats my arguement. I dont know who reads my posts and who doesnt. I dont say the exact same wording each time, i try to explain my point of view. I believe Da1 captured what i was saying. Personaly i dont care what any of u think, if i want to post the same opinion over and over i will, if u dont want to hear it then simply ignore me its as ez as that hellz. As for me posting the same thing over and over, i dont think i said it that many times, and like i said early in the post it isnt the same wording.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
          Desp, the point is, points don't matter if it's a time race. The team that has held the FLAG for the longest time wins. Not the points.
          And how do you get points? WITH flag. So either way.. you need to hold flag. This is the only way to prevent squads from cheating. Yes i know hiding isnt allowed, but you can always start suiciding as terr. Like i've seen to happen a lot. In point race you can win the game without flag after you have scored much. But it timed you need to have the flag for the whole time. And that is the best part of it. You need to keep flag. That's the point of basing right? If points are the ones that matter. Why that flag is there?
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

the flag is there to give more points for kills with it.

i really think that using this silly time race system along with a 4 spid max will make a warbird too powerful.

further, in close games, time wise, you are going to get teams with less points winning the game? i think that is the worst possible outcome we could have. think this through.
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Mvp thingy still has "lil" flaws.
              Yesterday I was on winning side and got same amount of kills and 3 less deaths (more points too) than enemy shark who got mvp.

I heard that rep amount counts too...huh? :]

On next game I repped allthetime and enemy terr who lost, got mvp.
              Original Mambonian
              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I think the complaint was the old MVP system favored spiders. But I think thats fair, if I have to play spider, I might as well have a chance at being something other then a meat sheild/scape goat.

edit: time race also removes any advantage from hiding, I guess thats why it's a good system.
                Last edited by Benno; 03-30-2004, 05:42 AM.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

The point is, in games were its all about the points.. You can afford it to leave the squad to the enm like 30 sec's longer, drive ehm into a corner, get the flag and milk them. Now everybody throws himself on the flag because every second counts. So yes it is different. I just hate the race games, both points and time.. Regular game4twl
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Thats what i was saying Gall, but it seems no one listens to me.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

You just suck at it
                      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                      Server> dont worry mirror
                      Server> shark fits your tits
                      Peace <ZH>> shut up
                      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                      1:Hercules> im level 90
                      1:Hercules> in 9d
                      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        The point is, in games were its all about the points.. You can afford it to leave the squad to the enm like 30 sec's longer, drive ehm into a corner, get the flag and milk them. Now everybody throws himself on the flag because every second counts.
                        That adds another strategic element into the fr battle. Now you can choose between either throwing yourself at that flag to get thoses extra seconds, or do the thing you described, push the enemy into the corner and maybe get the terr killed and gain even more time.
                        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                        1: cundor> dude
                        1: cundor> i already told my parents
                        1: Desperate> LOL
                        1: Cremation> HAHA
                        1: bram> :)
                        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                          the flag is there to give more points for kills with it.

i really think that using this silly time race system along with a 4 spid max will make a warbird too powerful.

further, in close games, time wise, you are going to get teams with less points winning the game? i think that is the worst possible outcome we could have. think this through.
                          I don't think that's so bad, with the old system, we would control the flag for the majority of the game and still lose sometimes, I think that's just as bad.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                          X