Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm ... ok super ...

Comment

Old MVP sucked and voting sucks. The system used atm is good, just get it tweaked a little bit more and it will be great. Keep up the good work!
      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
      1: cundor> dude
      1: cundor> i already told my parents
      1: Desperate> LOL
      1: Cremation> HAHA
      1: bram> :)
      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
        yeah, i completely agree. voting for the mvp is way to opinionated. i have always liked the mvp system we had before. that's basically the main source as to how i became known. spiders in go base do not get the recognition that the other ships get. if you see someone terring in go base you know they already got the recognition. same with shark jav and wb. mvp might not really be the best name for the award, but it is a good award nonetheless.
        exactly. spider is way underrated as it is. let's make it even more so, shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          exactly. spider is way underrated as it is. let's make it even more so, shall we?
          Maybe the spider is underrated, but there are still outstanding spiders that will be recognized just the way people recognize other ships. And like FoN said, it's still totally possible for a spider to get MVP if you play a good game.
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

it's also posible for sharks to get mvp if they rep a lot.

Comment

The only reason why i try in spider in .?go base is to get MVP. There is no other reason to try because u dont want to be "just another spider in the game", you want to be the best, and getting the most points means ur the best. If no MVP, then I will just camp and play pussy style like the majority of the spiders that think they are good cuz they get 3:1 ratio heh
              lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
              1:sleuth> sup
              1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
              1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
              1:sleuth> ?
              1:revolt> rofl
              1:revolt> ur so bad
              1:Golden_Aim> LOL
              1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
              1:sleuth> i dont get it
              1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                it's also posible for sharks to get mvp if they rep a lot.
                It helps but getting MVP isn't directly related to "repping a lot"...

It's basically like this. You start with a rating bonus that is directly related to the number of repels you have left when you die - a variable called avgRepelLeft. The higher this number is, the more is deducted from your rating bonus. If you use all your repels on every life, and make avgRepelLeft = 0, you get more of a bonus than if avgRepelLeft = 1 or 2. So basically, using all your repels HELPS a shark get MVP, but you don't automatically get MVP if you "rep a lot".
                sdg

Comment

lol super

ppl who dont spid dont have a clue at all, I just think mvp is the goal for all spiders after helping their team to win, its that personal goal to see how good you are and compare ur self with others no mather its a 5m game or 100m game, why do u think the spiders who get it care about it, i think its completly normal that after being the best spider on the match,or the player that more contributed to his team asks for a little credit or recognition, because after getting em and seing em simply disappear its just strange to see what has defined you as a good player in the game you play disappear, its an important mark.

Besides this new all ideas (timed races and points races)random damage,4spid max and now mvp this "new basing" just sucks its not that im against it, i still enjoy basing alot but not has much as the old 30m games.
                  Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                  Your friend,
                  ​​Papi
                  ​​​​​

Comment

ppl who dont spid dont have a clue at all, I just think mvp is the goal for all spiders after helping their team to win, its that personal goal to see how good you are and compare ur self with others no mather its a 5m game or 100m game, why do u think the spiders who get it care about it, i think its completly normal that after being the best spider on the match,or the player that more contributed to his team asks for a little credit or recognition, because after getting em and seing em simply disappear its just strange to see what has defined you as a good player in the game you play disappear, its an important mark.
                    holy crap man.. i imagine the baffled look on my face would have made a pretty funny picture after reading that
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                    X