WR, remade from the chips of other bd squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR, remade from the chips of other bd squads

Is this still an April Fools thing or are you guys gonna stay with WR?
    -L3

So far as I know whiterabbits now consists of the core of the previous TWL whiterabbits, a bunch of players who I've never heard of before, but must be aliased or good pubbers or something, Stephanie / i.d.i.o.t, and Pure_Luck + Pyroblast.

It seems likely that PL and Pyros are staying, but I suppose it might be uncertain, since their motivations are mysterious. I don't think it's fair to say that WR is made out of chips of other squads. On the other hand, I heard that several members of RB got invited, which is pretty disturbing since we lost two former captains to them :P
    - k2

Comment

If Pure_Luck does stay (which I doubt) let me be the first to call him a flaming homosexual. After all that trash about how Spastic was going to beat fire in TWLJ and then he switches. GG PL, keep shooting for the stars.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The heck's Omnigod doing there, isn't he a wb?
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Sigh sigh sigh.

Originally posted by lunch3
          Is this still an April Fools thing or are you guys gonna stay with WR?
          It never was an April Fools thing.

Originally posted by K2Grey
          On the other hand, I heard that several members of RB got invited, which is pretty disturbing since we lost two former captains to them :P
          That's a lie.

Originally posted by Kim
          The heck's Omnigod doing there, isn't he a wb?
          Someone can warbird and base? IMPOSSIBLE!
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I don't know what they are trying to prove by joining WR, but I don't care. I still respect PL but there was no reason to just leave us without saying anything. Pyroblast I could give a shit less, because I had him on ignore.txt for a few days before he left.

If they are staying for good (I doubt it) it's obviously just to do something new. It's always exciting to join a new squad, I'm sure everyone would agree on that.

Anyway, even if they stay there, everyone that left Spastic is replaceable. It hurts to lose Pure_Luck and jr5, because they are obviously awesome players and also friends and original members of Spastic, but on the other side, we have more than enough people to take their places. In one aspect, it is good that they left because it will mean less disappointed people on TWL days who show up and don't get to play.

If they do come back, I still stand by everything I have said. If it's an April Fools joke, it has gone for 2 days too far. I'm sure SuperMet will let them back on if they want, but they won't be thought of in the same light by the squad as before; that is for certain.
            sdg

Comment

Don't worry, Pallies will take all wrs good players soon enough.

Oh wait we already have them
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Big name squads tend to not have any spines, this happens over and over again. Some people argue that it's not stealing players, but convincing someone to join, or even suggesting someone to join that's on another squad already is stealing, then they make up lame excuses like "Oh.. umm he already wanted to leave," let them leave FIRST then pick them up, just show the squad some respect.

If this is a joke just to get a rise out of people, it's not really funny anymore
                If this isn't a joke, then I think a LOT of people have lost a lot of respect for these people.

Comment

You don't have ezo yet, mayo.

Edit: Or L_KAEWAN

Comment

What the hell, there's a Dean of Staff who isn't on Pallies.

Someone has made a mistake.

Comment

Why all the speculation? Is it so hard to believe that people want to leave Spastic? I know I would. If anything, Spastic got worse. WR got better, but not by much. All this means is less competition for Pallies and Diso in TWLB.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

The reason people are skeptical is because they both joined Whiterabbits early on April Fools day.
                        sdg

Comment

Just because you'd leave doesn't mean that what they did neccesarily should go unquestioned. They were original members, they helped Spastic get the basing title last season, they've smack talked FOR spastic, I don't see why anyone WOULDN'T wonder why they left.

Another thing, seeing as WRs has said time and time again that they won't be competing this year in leagues (but perhaps Javs), does this mean that Luck and Pyros are looking for a non-league squad? Perhaps that's the reason they joined?

Comment

The whiterabbits rock! Leave them alone folks.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              The whiterabbits rock! Leave them alone folks.
                              Shouldn't it be a personal decision to join a squad, not something for everyone to gawk at?

Personally, I see no problem. Spastic gets toned down a little, and other squads get a boost. Balance of talant yields better competition and more fun this season.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X